have you ever had sex while you were high?

Ricki Lake

:britney-agreedlol: you def should, but within yo limits! :idgitbh: why doesn't he let you? Why doesn't he just go with you??? Dem controlling types.. (no shade, haven't had good experiences with people who did that to me before). Clubbing is da bomb tho :fliph: but so are chill house parties :tbh:

I know, he is insecure and controlling its irritating sometimes  :crying1:  He think my friends are horny sluts and skanks :crying5:

He is just too worrried, Ill have my ways one day tho  :D

Very cool, I'm 14 :fliphair: I know what you mean, too many basic bitches and slackers :ipass: there are idiots who come into class high every day and wonder why they have a D in that class :frenchy:

:lmaolol: I just died of laughter at this truth! :trollney: That also goes along with all the slores in school (slore = slut + whore) ;) trying to get dat to catch on! And you're around my age. Glad you're normal and are not screwing your life up :)

:lmaolol: I just died of laughter at this truth! :trollney: That also goes along with all the slores in school (slore = slut + whore) ;) trying to get dat to catch on! And you're around my age. Glad you're normal and are not screwing your life up :)

omfg my vocabulary will never be the same, slores is one of my favorite words now, for real :wahlykeomg: You seem not-screwed-up too :pieceofwhat:

All the time tbh, it's different better. :tbh:

fixed :mhm:

like, high on what? i was a huge pothead in high school, so yes.

it's better with adderall tbh. i've done that a couple times. lol.  :P

I've fucked on addies, but never really felt much of a diff tbh weed is way more recognizable, esp body high strains :yaknow: at least for me :)