Could a fan sue RCA for Myah Marie's alleged vocals on Britney Jean?

onyx09

i don't get, why everybody saying, that passenger is not sung britney..you can clearly hear her voice in chorus...maybe mixed with myah vocals

sorry for my bad english, lol

I agree. And people who say it's her in the verses and not in the chorus. What even? I've been listening to Britney since I was like 6, and have come to appreciate her as a vocal actress. She can do a lot of different things with her voice and sound very different, but still sound like her. The chorus of Passenger sounds the same as the verses. Is Myah possibly mixed in for support, does she do the one riiiiide note? Maybe, sure! But it's delusional to think she sings the whole song. I'm so sick of all of these fans doubting Britney so much. It's sad. I think Myah is decent at sounding like Britney, but she still sounds different.

• Like 1

I don't believe the whole Myah Marie shit. Britney Spears has sang on all of her other albums, so why would they suddenly get a backup singer to sing songs for her on this one? It just doesn't add up.  :idc1:

EXACTLY- they brought myah in to sing A LINE in the chorus?!  A LINE OR A NOTE?!  I can't with all this "maybe she was brought in for support" stuff.  They have actual technology to do that if that were the case!  Management RCA etc- isn't going to spend money to have a background singer come in to sing A LINE OR A NOTE!

NO RCA should sue the remixers and the people spreading those rumors based off of leaks and bad hearing ;)

you mean the ONE mixer- nick* who won't even show proof- also contradicted himself multiple times- clearly started shit to drum up attention and be recognized.  As I've said before- if the topic was so hush hush to the point where you can't leak stems cause you're afraid of the outcome- why are you talking about it at all...

If you want to argue about this, go back to Exhale. As a fan we should at least believe Britney does her own work.  I also can hear the difference between Myah and Britney.

The differences are so apparent- if you listen to a bunch of britney then go listen to myah you can't even hear a resemblance even when myah sings with her britney impersonation (demos and stuff)  britney has a lower tone thats apparent in EVERY SONG.

I thought I saw the last of that flop bitches name when I came here..

I hate that she gets any credit for Britney's work because of fake fans... Build a bridge and get over it..

:bow: 

• Like 1

A Michael Jackson fan just sued his estate for the same reason.( http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/12/michael-jackson-album-lawsuit-estate-lead-vocals/ ) I immediately thought of the whole Britney Jean/Myah Marie controversy. I think its embarrassing of the fan cause clearly he or she isn't going to get anything out of this.

yes you can sue anyone...but you may or may not win

Maybe on like one track, but I mean the people sayin' she sang like the entire Britney Jean album and that call it My-ah Jean. That stuff is dumb.  :lmaolol:

The fact that you think people saying that are serious though.. :lol:

The people saying the Myah stuff are pressed about being fooled by having Myah sing in certain parts of certain songs, like Passenger chorus has some Myah, the ride note and the bridge too.. Chillin' with you has them both singing through most of Brit's verse but Myah's vocals are so loud it's like a trio not a duet.. She sings uncredited in the Alien chorus too.. But you can for the life of you hardly tell...

Then the Britards get pressed about some people saying this, calling them trolls and liars and exaggerate their claims.

Then the ones who claimed it starts making fun of the Britards by always calling it Britney Jean, etc.

Then regular fans like you think we're legit claiming the entire album to be sung by Myah

Then it's all a mess.. :lol:

Anyway.. The sun's coming up now.. Time for bed  :byebitch:

The fact that you think people saying that are serious though.. :lol:

The people saying the Myah stuff are pressed about being fooled by having Myah sing in certain parts of certain songs, like Passenger chorus has some Myah, the ride note and the bridge too.. Chillin' with you has them both singing through most of Brit's verse but Myah's vocals are so loud it's like a trio not a duet.. She sings uncredited in the Alien chorus too.. But you can for the life of you hardly tell...

Then the Britards get pressed about some people saying this, calling them trolls and liars and exaggerate their claims.

Then the ones who claimed it starts making fun of the Britards by always calling it Britney Jean, etc.

Then regular fans like you think we're legit claiming the entire album to be sung by Myah

Then it's all a mess.. :lol:

Anyway.. The sun's coming up now.. Time for bed  :byebitch:

once again- where's you're proof. Oh ya heard the stems- or you know the remixer- some insanity like that :nonotatall: - but wait- if you and the remixer, whoever that is, have this proof- why not leak it?! Oh i know :raisehand: - cause it doesn't exist- why they would hire a BG vocalist to sing two words or a line on a song makes no sense- come up with a better lie next time :lul:  

once again- where's you're proof. Oh ya heard the stems- or you know the remixer- some insanity like that :nonotatall: - but wait- if you and the remixer, whoever that is, have this proof- why not leak it?! Oh i know :raisehand: - cause it doesn't exist- why they would hire a BG vocalist to sing two words or a line on a song makes no sense- come up with a better lie next time :lul:  

Stay pressed loser.. Just because we have a seperate community where we don't leak everything doesn't mean you have to be a cunt about it..

Stay pressed loser.. Just because we have a seperate community where we don't leak everything doesn't mean you have to be a cunt about it..

If this community was as inclusive and secretive would you be running your mouth the way you do?  for something so donwlow you seem pretty verbal - to be honest  :bitchimfab: oh and who's the remixer that you know...  :frenchy:

Hahaahaha oh god even if the stems got leaked, they would say that it's Britney's voice cuz it sounds similar. Oh well...

• Like 1

If this community was as inclusive and secretive would you be running your mouth the way you do?  for something so donwlow you seem pretty verbal - to be honest  :bitchimfab: oh and who's the remixer that you know..  :mygawd:

IDC tbh.. Sharing info hurts no one.. You can believe it or not, but have a fucking seat.. I believe what I know and you do the same..