Could a fan sue RCA for Myah Marie's alleged vocals on Britney Jean?

onyx09

I don't believe the whole Myah Marie shit. Britney Spears has sang on all of her other albums, so why would they suddenly get a backup singer to sing songs for her on this one? It just doesn't add up. :idc1:

I completely agree. And I just can't with those "fans" who say certain songs are Myah like it's fact. Sure she may have provided some support on harder notes, but idgaf. I hear Britney in most of the lead vocals so whatever. With the Body Ache thing, it totally sounds like Britney but like they just took two separate takes and put them together, carelessly, but still.

• Like 2

I don't believe the whole Myah Marie shit. Britney Spears has sang on all of her other albums, so why would they suddenly get a backup singer to sing songs for her on this one? It just doesn't add up.  :idc1:

if you think Britney sung every part of Passenger you're delusional. I don't want to believe in Myah on Work Bitch or even Body Ache but Passenger literally screams: "Hey, this is not Britney singing."

A fan would never win this case. They would simply say Myah was only used for the backing vocals and Britney is still on the song therefore it's all untrue and false. I think it would only make things worse because Britney would gain a lot of bad publicity from it. Thankfully, not that many people seem to be aware of this Myah mess. 

• Like 3

if you think Britney sung every part of Passenger you're delusional. I don't want to believe in Myah on Work Bitch or even Body Ache but Passenger literally screams: "Hey, this is not Britney singing!" 

Maybe on like one track, but I mean the people sayin' she sang like the entire Britney Jean album and that call it My-ah Jean. That stuff is dumb.  :lmaolol:

Maybe on like one track, but I mean the people sayin' she sang like the entire Britney Jean album and that call it Britney Jean. That stuff is dumb.  :lmaolol:

Yeah, that's true :)

I do believe pretty much everything else on the album is Britney. Perfume, Work Bitch, Alien, Brightest Morning Star, Hold On Tight, everything <3 It's a shame though because Passenger had a lot of potential. 

• Like 1

I completely agree. And I just can't with those "fans" who say certain songs are Myah like it's fact. Sure she may have provided some support on harder notes, but idgaf. I hear Britney in most of the lead vocals so whatever. With the Body Ache thing, it totally sounds like Britney but like they just took two separate takes and put them together, carelessly, but still.

Yeah, Myah might have provided support, but there is no way she sang the whole song as Britney. Ugghh people these days... :queenie:

I don't believe the whole Myah Marie shit. Britney Spears has sang on all of her other albums, so why would they suddenly get a backup singer to sing songs for her on this one? It just doesn't add up. :idc1:

It's also been rumored since FF that Britney goes in for one cut of the song and often don't get enough takes to work with. I mean, listen to Body Ache. That second verse is clearly not Britney. And that high note in Passenger? That's not a Britney note ;)

• Like 1

Yeah, that's true :)

I do believe pretty much everything else on the album is Britney. Perfume, Work Bitch, Alien, Brightest Morning Star, Hold On Tight, everything <3 It's a shame though because Passenger had a lot of potential.

I agree. I feel Body Ache and Passenger are not her singing, but I'm so sure she has sung songs like Perfume, Work Bitch and Chillin With You :bffs: