Mature Britney

theKARATEkid

Don't you guys think Britney should go for something more profound and mature for her next album? I would die for a "Mood Ring" vibe album. She gives me life when I can feel her vulnerability through her music or when I feel she can relate to what she's singing about. (Alien, Mood Ring, JLM, Lucky, etc.)

Dont get me wrong, I love Glory, I really do. :pepsi:  But I'm not quite sure she feels it through her soul when she sings HTFY. :lolokay:

• Like 6

I've always said that I want her albums to have the best of both worlds. I love her sexual songs, which can be mature aswell, see Breathe On Me and Touch Of My Hand, but I also love her personal, more introspective stuff. I think that overall what I want from a Britney album is to feel like she was really involved with it, and that's what I got with Glory, so I'm happy with that :yes:

• Like 4

I think Glory is a really mature work tbh! Definitely the most mature and realised work she has released in her entire career! She didn't rely on a trending genre and explored different themes. If she wanted to sing about personal staff she would have but she is happy at the moment and the current songs reflect her current ups and downs! Also, she will always be singing about sex because it's her thing but she has always done it in a very classy way (e.g. slumber party)! I believe artistically she is in a very good direction!;)

• Like 2

I have a funny feeling that B10 will truly be her most personal album yet! Maybe there will be songs about the ups and downs of her life? Maybe a thank you to everyone who has supported her in her life? Who knows!

Yes, but SHE (her image) needs to be more mature and serious too, not her music only. Enough with her acting like a childish stupid blonde in almost every interviews, skit, appearances etc.. i get she's a goofy person and all, but sometimes i need her to be the 35yo woman that she is , not being like a 15yo girl. I will end up thinking she became an empty shell if she can't talk about more serious things and/or do more serious stuff, it also makes me lose interest because she's just not interesting at all.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Caroline77 said:

Yes, but SHE (her image) needs to be more mature and serious too, not her music only. Enough with her acting like a childish stupid blonde in almost every interviews, skit, appearances etc.. i get she's a goofy person and all, but sometimes i need her to be the 35yo woman that she is , not being like a 15yo girl. I will end up thinking she became an empty shell if she can't talk about more serious things and/or do more serious stuff, it also makes me lose interest because she's just not interesting at all.

oh girl you in danger

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Caroline77 said:

:orangu::gloria: girlllllllllll that's pretty harsh :queenie: 

One song doesn't make glory less personal or mature though :displeased: and actually an album full of moodring type songs wouldn't be good. I like that Britney always has a mix of fun, sexy and "meaningful" type songs, and glory was a perfect reflection of the person Britney is. As long as she continues in that direction I'll be happy as a fan.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, theKARATEkid said:

Don't you guys think Britney should go for something more profound and mature for her next album? I would die for a "Mood Ring" vibe album. She gives me life when I can feel her vulnerability through her music or when I feel she can relate to what she's singing about. (Alien, Mood Ring, JLM, Lucky, etc.)

Dont get me wrong, I love Glory, I really do. :pepsi:  But I'm not quite sure she feels it through her soul when she sings HTFY. :lolokay:

Verses yes - you must hear leaked raw acapella snippet!

But chorus is sick af :orangu:

On 19/12/2016 at 6:54 PM, heather said:

One song doesn't make glory less personal or mature though :displeased: and actually an album full of moodring type songs wouldn't be good. I like that Britney always has a mix of fun, sexy and "meaningful" type songs, and glory was a perfect reflection of the person Britney is. As long as she continues in that direction I'll be happy as a fan.

agreed

I get what you're saying & I agree with everything except what u said about HTFY. She sounds alive and very

much into every single song on the glory album. The only song I do not like on the album is 'What You Need' .. I appreciate her putting effort into her vocals but idk I just don't like the song hahaha. 

I also feel like fans should stop flip flopping in the things they want because before glory even came everyone was crying "blackout 2.0" and now that we got something close enough to it now ppl want mature Britney like make up your minds. I feel like as an artist she should do whatever she wants (not what fans want) but if she wants to be taken seriously as an artist she definitely has some cleaning to do like stop lip syncing ,  still can have sexy songs but also songs that are deep & mature. This generation is more about singing live than anything else. Back then no one cared but now they do 

On 19/12/2016 at 11:58 AM, Caroline77 said:

Thats Britney lmao youre asking her to change her personality.