Albums Similar To Blackout

blackoutbaby09

So we all know that Blackout is a pop masterpiece and a huge number of people's favorite Britney Spears album. :oya: Sooo.....That being said....Does anybody know any albums that are similar to Blackout?? Like in terms of production and stuff.

I've been told Dignity by Hilary Duff, Futuresex/Lovesounds by Justin Timberlake, and Hard Candy by Madonna. I've already heard those albums though, so I guess I didn't really have to be told anything. :queenie:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

I always thought that Blackout was very similar to Madonna's Confessions on a Dancefloor, but obviously Madonna's came before Blackout.

The thing about Blackout is that it's very electro-dance oriented with urban and trance influences. It's actually her least commercially pop album, so a lot of mainstream pop stuff won't compare. I also think that's why so many fans consider it her best work to date.

lol @ the answers in this thread tbh

try timbaland's shock value 1 and shock value 2. I don't like him much but the songs have a very "blackout" vibe imo

if you want more dark electro pop like blackout then try katy b - little red, gorillaz - plastic beach, robyn - body talk

lol @ the answers in this thread tbh

try timbaland's shock value 1 and shock value 2. I don't like him much but the songs have a very "blackout" vibe imo

if you want more dark electro pop like blackout then try katy b - little red, gorillaz - plastic beach, robyn - body talk

Thanks bb :hug:

it's cool, but nothing is better than blackout

anyway, BODY LANGUAGE IS A COOL SONG BY HEIDI  :P

dramatic is horrible  ;)

lol after her plastic surgery and shenanigans from and after the hills  :ewh: is just the face i make when I hear her name. Its a reflex  :D 

IDK... maaaaaybe ill try it. Stranger things have happened :tbh: