The Britney biopic will be messy, but it might help.

MMbritbritFAN

Just look at this for a moment

brit.JPG

Who is this suppose to be? Shakira? Mariah Carey? Derrick Berry not available?

brittt.JPG

Britney has always had a booty!!!! It's gone and if KFed actually looked this hot,

I would have been for the marriage from the moment it was announced!

britney.JPG

What the hell is this??? I can't even explain it.

This movie will be a big ass mess and Lifetime will for sure cash in on this. But as messy, disrespectful and horrid as this movie is gonna be, do you think it might help with resurrecting GP interest in Britney? It could introduce Britney to the newer generation. The one fall back will be the big recurring talk about the meltdown(If I was Britney, after the release, I would do a huge interview talking about displeasure of the movie being made, a once and for all talk of the meltdown and promoting my current lifestyle and work)

What do you guys think? This is bad yes, but could it result in free publicity that Britney and her team can't even buy or think of? 

• Like 1

If they actually respect her and don't paint her as some crazed trailer trash bimbo then sure it could help change some people's minds about her, but they're still going to have a false idea of her because I doubt much of this is going to be accurate. I also doubt they're going to paint her in a great light either since we've seen some of the filming and they made her a screaming lunatic in the umbrella scene.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, heather said:

NO. If anything this movie will further the GPs image that Britney is crazy. There is NO reason to continue bringing up her past when she's worked hard to move past it. It's shameful they're cashing in on someone else's worst time.

I agree, the movie is gonna paint her in a bad light. But Im saying she could use the press it gets and show that not only is she competent and doing well, but also promote Glory? I personally feel her shutting down rumors once and for all would do alot more good than bad.

1 hour ago, Mrs Jared Leto said:

omg i so hope that movie flops hard, i mean when you see the first pic, you could think its a movie about moo :thefuck:

The bad part is people will tune in, especially if Lifetime uses mostly meltdown scenes. Liz and Dick promo was mostly Lindsay Lohan because she was a tabloid favorite and the Aalyiah movie because everyone wanted to see how bad it was. 

No it won't help her image with the public. One thing most people don't have an extreme distaste of her they just like to clown her and don't think she's very talented, this movie won't help people respect her. If anything they may pity her which I'm sure is not what she wants. The only person who can help fix her image is her (and maybe a new agent or some kind of consultant).

• Like 3

It's not going to help. The GP is obsessed with Britney's meltdown and after 9 years they still think of her as "the crazy one who shaved her hair", you know? If they watch a film where they exaggerate her dark moments and they validate the idea that Britney is just a woman who went mad the hate and the misconceptions will just be reinforced. I don't know if you get what I mean, but people won't forget about 2007 if they're constantly being bombarded with those images.

• Like 2

I really doubt that the biopic will help, because it's not a documentary that tell's only the facts. If it had been a documentary, then maybe Britney would have approved it. But it isn't and that means that they sure are gonna change many facts and tell their own version about the truth, which in this case is not acceptable in my opinion. And I won't pay to see the truth changed. If the biopic is leaked, then I'm gonna watch it because it won't benefit the makers

People aren't going to hate watch this. Only people interested in Britney will watch it. While it's not ideal to rehash her breakdown, it may cause people to sympathize with her more. Only her truest fans know that her parents got a divorce, etc. Very casual fans just think she went crazy and don't know all the underlying causes. Maybe it will do a little good. Any news is good news, I would feel bad if nobody was ever interested in doing a biopic of her. 

• Like 1

I'll echo what most are saying here and say, no this will most likely not help. It'll just reinforce how some people think she's just batshit crazy. And her talking about it in interviews would just drive more people to seek out the biopic imo. And I doubt it will be even close to factual. I think this could be one of Lifetime's biggest biopics because of the breakdown. Oh well. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MMbritbritFAN said:

I agree, the movie is gonna paint her in a bad light. But Im saying she could use the press it gets and show that not only is she competent and doing well, but also promote Glory? I personally feel her shutting down rumors once and for all would do alot more good than bad.

No, she won't. She wants nothing to do with this biopic and I guarantee you she won't comment a single thing about it. She doesn't need to "shut down rumors once and for all" when she's moved on from it. She addressed everything she wanted to in FTR, and that's all we deserve to get.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, heather said:

No, she won't. She wants nothing to do with this biopic and I guarantee you she won't comment a single thing about it. She doesn't need to "shut down rumors once and for all" when she's moved on from it. She addressed everything she wanted to in FTR, and that's all we deserve to get.

Trust me darling, I agree with everything your saying. But FTR was almost 10 years ago. Only the BArmy knows you can only watch it on youtube. Im not saying Britney will do this, its a suggestion. Lifetime will promote the shit out of this movie and it will be a hot topic up until the premiere. I see it as this possibly happening. She stays silent and paps start following her again, asking what she thought or is this true or this false. Now confronting it and assuring people she is against it and simply saying she is in a better place in her life and doesnt need negativity effecting her or her kids, shuts people up. Im being honest, this can go either way and I rather it work out in Britney's favor than to hype up the thought that she is still crazy. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sairaannopee99 said:

I really doubt that the biopic will help, because it's not a documentary that tell's only the facts. If it had been a documentary, then maybe Britney would have approved it. But it isn't and that means that they sure are gonna change many facts and tell their own version about the truth, which in this case is not acceptable in my opinion. And I won't pay to see the truth changed. If the biopic is leaked, then I'm gonna watch it because it won't benefit the makers

Its on Lifetime channel.

2 hours ago, Illumination said:

People aren't going to hate watch this. Only people interested in Britney will watch it. While it's not ideal to rehash her breakdown, it may cause people to sympathize with her more. Only her truest fans know that her parents got a divorce, etc. Very casual fans just think she went crazy and don't know all the underlying causes. Maybe it will do a little good. Any news is good news, I would feel bad if nobody was ever interested in doing a biopic of her. 

Thank you!!!! It could actually work out in her favor if Britney takes this negative and creates a positive.

4 minutes ago, MMbritbritFAN said:

Trust me darling, I agree with everything your saying. But FTR was almost 10 years ago. Only the BArmy knows you can only watch it on youtube. Im not saying Britney will do this, its a suggestion. Lifetime will promote the shit out of this movie and it will be a hot topic up until the premiere. I see it as this possibly happening. She stays silent and paps start following her again, asking what she thought or is this true or this false. Now confronting it and assuring people she is against it and simply saying she is in a better place in her life and doesnt need negativity effecting her or her kids, shuts people up. Im being honest, this can go either way and I rather it work out in Britney's favor than to hype up the thought that she is still crazy. 

Exactly. FTR was nearly 10 years ago and Britney has moved on. So rehashing her past is not something she's going to be good with. I can guarantee you no matter how much she's asked about she will not comment about it. She doesn't want this film to be made, regardless of it working in her favor she's not going to comment about it. The less attention it gets the better for Britney.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, heather said:

Exactly. FTR was nearly 10 years ago and Britney has moved on. So rehashing her past is not something she's going to be good with. I can guarantee you no matter how much she's asked about she will not comment about it. She doesn't want this film to be made, regardless of it working in her favor she's not going to comment about it. The less attention it gets the better for Britney.

Lifetime is gonna make sure this movie gets all the publicity it can. This is Britney Spears, they are gonna milk the umbrella scene in promos, guaranteed! They will get it attention, to the full tilt. No one will care if Britney said she doesnt support the movie. It will get attention and everyone is gonna hound her about it. She worked hard to get to this point and this movie could undo what she spent 10 years trying to accomplish. 

Im being honest, Lifetime is gonna milk Britney's name for everything its worth and she could allow them to do it by staying silent or standing up for herself. Idk what she is gonna do, but the latter is better imo.

9 hours ago, MMbritbritFAN said:

Just look at this for a moment

brit.JPG

Who is this suppose to be? Shakira? Mariah Carey? Derrick Berry not available?

brittt.JPG

Britney has always had a booty!!!! It's gone and if KFed actually looked this hot,

I would have been for the marriage from the moment it was announced!

britney.JPG

What the hell is this??? I can't even explain it.

Better choice is one tranny who looks like Britney or this gurl:

:britdrown:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MMbritbritFAN said:

Lifetime is gonna make sure this movie gets all the publicity it can. This is Britney Spears, they are gonna milk the umbrella scene in promos, guaranteed! They will get it attention, to the full tilt. No one will care if Britney said she doesnt support the movie. It will get attention and everyone is gonna hound her about it. She worked hard to get to this point and this movie could undo what she spent 10 years trying to accomplish. 

Im being honest, Lifetime is gonna milk Britney's name for everything its worth and she could allow them to do it by staying silent or standing up for herself. Idk what she is gonna do, but the latter is better imo.

Oh I have no doubts lifetime will milk the shit out of this, I just know that Britney will do her best to distance herself from it.