My VMA 2016 edit

43KingBG

It's a very good edit. I don't think the lines and wrinkles in her face needed to be removed, but the lips and eyebrows make such a huge difference tbh. I wish she'd stop with the botox and let her mouth go back to normal, and then hire a better makeup artist. She does still look gorgeous in the original, but with her natural smile and decent eye makeup she has that classic "Britney" look.

• Like 3

Minus the removed wrinkles (and good hair/makeup) that's how she would look like if she didn't destroyed her mouth. It's sad tbh :crying1: her smile is really what changes her entire face, she needs to stop the lip injections or whatever she is doing to them , it also makes her teeth look weird and distorded it's really not flattering at all, i don't understand why her mother, sister, close friends , anybody, can't tell her she's fucking up her face.

Those eyebrows, hair and make up are really good too like that, much better indeed. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, M.E. said:

It's a very good edit. I don't think the lines and wrinkles in her face needed to be removed, but the lips and eyebrows make such a huge difference tbh. I wish she'd stop with the botox and let her mouth go back to normal, and then hire a better makeup artist. She does still look gorgeous in the original, but with her natural smile and decent eye makeup she has that classic "Britney" look.

Thanks! I agree with you, but I believe what she did to her lips is more than injections, at least after 2015. It looks like a surgery. I really hope it's reversible cuz her smile is what shapes her entire face! :4music:

8 minutes ago, laracroftonline said:

@43KingBG Welcome on Universe / and great job ;)

Thank you so much! <3

7 minutes ago, Caroline77 said:

Minus the removed wrinkles (and good hair/makeup) that's how she would look like if she didn't destroyed her mouth. It's sad tbh :crying1: her smile is really what changes her entire face, she needs to stop the lip injections or whatever she is doing to them , it also makes her teeth look weird and distorded it's really not flattering at all, i don't understand why her mother, sister, close friends , anybody, can't tell her she's fucking up her face.

Those eyebrows, hair and make up are really good too like that, much better indeed. 

Thanks!

I just hope she doesn't change anything else now. She can still look gorgeous.