Make me a holy siggy

HolySpearit

Can someone please make me a holy siggy to match my holy selfie? :goodside: I used to be able to make gifs but then i had to reset my macbook and lost my illegal photoshop :selenerz: this is what I would like:

this scene from the pom documentary:

IMG_4422.PNG

With the words:

IMG_4423.PNG

minus the "it's weird" part. If the quote is too long for the angel clip, you can have artistic freedom in choosing clips that are similar in theme to add to it in any way you like :) 

for the angel clip tho: please don't show the set around her, it kinda ruins it for me :mhm: i just wanna see my angel and believe that Godney is real :) 

comment if you love me and wanna make me super duper happy :yay1: if more than 1 person wants to make it for me we can make it a contest or something :selenerz: 

Spoiler

Jk :selenerz: 

Spoiler

Unless yall want that :selenerz: 

Spoiler

It could be fun :selenerz: 

Let me know!! :shook:

<3

4 minutes ago, HolySpearit said:

Whachu confused by? :waitWAT: what part? 

like everything.

i mean i have photoshop open, but.... you want that pic at the top as sig? with the text from the other pic, but without the beginning? but that other pic is kinda to small for the text or the text would be small. why not use the pic as sig and include the text as text on your sig?

23 minutes ago, Mrs Jared Leto said:

like everything.

i mean i have photoshop open, but.... you want that pic at the top as sig? with the text from the other pic, but without the beginning? but that other pic is kinda to small for the text or the text would be small. why not use the pic as sig and include the text as text on your sig?

No I want a gif set :selenerz: 

27 minutes ago, Mrs Jared Leto said:

idk who you mean :(

her username was kawaiiluv or something :disagreewitchu: 

anywhoooo also, if you want to make the gif set if you knew how, I can send you the gifs tutorial I wrote a while ago :tbh: its actually really easy esp if you already know video editing but if you don't, its still easy to learn but it just takes time to make them :ashley: 

10 hours ago, HolySpearit said:

her username was kawaiiluv or something :disagreewitchu: 

anywhoooo also, if you want to make the gif set if you knew how, I can send you the gifs tutorial I wrote a while ago :tbh: its actually really easy esp if you already know video editing but if you don't, its still easy to learn but it just takes time to make them :ashley: 

well my photoshop version (i have "elements") doesnt have that gif making option. i once visited a friend that had this "cs" version and i could make gifs there, but not on mine. i dont know why