Got sucked off at work

BritneyJeanSpears

I´ve been in a relationship for 2 years having a lot of sex but with the same person, and i´ve hooked up with guys but not at this level

omg, I mean i need to know the person a little bit at least to have sex...I guess...

I think I´m the only gay person which prefers a stable relationship to casual sex  :crying1:  I love casual sex sometimes with certain guys  ;)  but idk, I´m more kinda relationship man  :crying5:

Don't be a whore like us. We're up front with how awesome it is, but we never make threads about how much it blows sometimes :mhm:

I work in retail and I saw this delicious black guy with a big bubble butt. I'm a sucker for a hot ass! Well we were making eye contact on and off for 20 mins. Well it was time for my break and I walked back to the bathroom. I'm at the urinal and the dude walks in! He stands next to me at the urial and reveals his hard dick! I was in shock and turned on! I immediately got hard and he grabs me by the dick and pulls me into a stall. Sucked me off and gave me the best head I've had all year! I came in his mouth and he got up and took off! It was so hot and being at work was soo random. I wish I would've got his number cuz I want to hit that ass but damn today was a good day!

Make sure to go to the clinic now...  :frenchy: