Pinned #KIISJingleBall Coverage Thread! Post all updates here!

She looks amazing! I love the costume, it's really different from what she usually wears and those sleeves make every arm move look incredible and beautiful :clap:

I'm just sad that there was no livestream or anything, the thing I loved the most about her past festival performances was getting a professional recording and it looks like we won't get many HQ videos from last night :crying1:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, I_need_me said:

She looks amazing! I love the costume, it's really different from what she usually wears and those sleeves make every arm move look incredible and beautiful :clap:

I'm just sad that there was no livestream or anything, thing I loved the most about her past festival performances was getting a professional recording and it looks like we won't get many HQ videos from last night :crying1:

There was a live Periscope stream someone posted earlier. Very low quality though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines