Producers You Want For #B10

HybridFan3

My choices are Max Martin, Billboard Matt (Inside Out, Till The World Ends, HIAM Bridge), Calvin Harris, DJ Snake, Mome, Cirkut/Henry Walter/Dream Machine (Seal It With A Kiss, TTWE remix) BURNS, Oak Felder, Alex Nice, Benny Blanco (Circus, Gasoline), Cashmere Cat (Just Luv Me), StarGate, Sandy Vee, Mattman Robin (DWYCO, Slumber Party, Change Your Mind), Danja (Gimme More), Shellback (3, Up n down), Ali Payami, Savan Kotecha (3), Bloodpop (Better), Ryan Tedder (From OneRepublic), DJ Mustard, Detail, Steve Mac, Cutfather (red is the color), Tiesto (he was supposed to work with her for femme fatale), Oliver Heldens, Richard Vission, William Orbit, MNEK, Lazy Jay (Basto), Jean Baptiste, Diplo, Major Lazer, Hit-Boy.

songwriters: Tove Lo, Zara Larrson

collabs: none except for Cassie and Rihanna

Uptempo hits, dance music, house, deep/trop/future house, uptempo electro pop with catchy choruses

Mischkefor vocal producer (make him her permanent vocal producer tbh, he's amazing)

what kind of producers would you like? :shook:

1 hour ago, HybridFan3 said:

:omgosh:

She needs to have some inspiration and motivation for cool B11 album :zoomzoom:

Spoiler

Don't forget why her vocals slayed in Glory - because we heard and saw "it all so clear" that she gave up and left BJ project, and her laziness was in results low sales, only 2 singles, no promo, bad reviews (what her father hide), shitty producers (whom she even never didn't know their names), and ESPECIALLY HER HIDDEN SISTER MYAH MARIE...And these things was motivation for her...

1 hour ago, Slayber Party said:

Max Martin for sure!

Producers: Bloodpop, Diplo, Cashmere Cat, BURNS, DJ Mustard.

Writers: Sia, Bonnie McKee, Dev Hynes, Charli XCX, and Britney of course!

Anyone but Myah and Will.i.am.

Bonnie McKee and Charli XCX YAS I wanted those two really badly on Glory.

Will add them to the OP!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ILearnedFromTheBest2 said:

But okay - seriously want these in B10 team:

Keri Hilson, Nicole Morier, Danja, Bloodshy & Avant, The Neptunes, Rodney Jerkins, Brian Kierulf, Peter Kvint, Max Martin, Rami, Wade J. Robson, Josh Schwartz, Justin Timberlake :zoomzoom:

Rami Yacoub slays! I thought he was gonna be on Glory since he was rhe Freakshow guy in Vegas in 2014.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JonHardy! said:

OMG we are talking B10 already?....it's going to be a loooooong 3-4 years LOL  B9 era is still far from over!

I feel that if her team are smart they will release B10 in 1 or 2 years for avoid the "comeback" she get from the gp everytime . And glory would be her " hey I'm still alive " album . :yay1:

10 hours ago, JonHardy! said:

OMG we are talking B10 already?....it's going to be a loooooong 3-4 years LOL  B9 era is still far from over!

I think she's going to do something similar to what she did with Glory and take her time. also B10 should really come out in a milestone year for her which would be 2018-2019 the 20th anniversary of her debut. and I seriously hope she smiles with her teeth on that album cover because she literally hasn't looked happy on a album cover since BOMT.

Also I hope she does a reworking of BOMT for that album.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ILearnedFromTheBest2 said:

But okay - seriously want these in B10 team:

Keri Hilson, Nicole Morier, Danja, Bloodshy & Avant, The Neptunes, Rodney Jerkins, Brian Kierulf, Peter Kvint, Max Martin, Rami, Wade J. Robson, Josh Schwartz, Justin Timberlake :zoomzoom:

Yes! Love this list. Especially Keri and Danja. Also I want more Cashmere Cat shit

But tbh isn't this a little fucking early? It's been three months

X

• Like 1