Old School Universe Thread

GlenCoco

4 hours ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

Actually I was finishing up my play through of Y then ORAS. My 3ds is hacked so I used that to get myself every single Pokemon and put them in the Bank and so on. Sun and Moon can wait a few more days. I'll finish Y soon, J just got to North Lumoise. 

I was going to say that I was jealous as hell because Sun and Moon are not out in Europe yet :ummlol: 

What a scammer, but I can't say that I wouldn't do the same thing :fliphair:

2 hours ago, Alaska Thunderfuck said:

@HeadstrongWolf get an emulator for your computer, i downloaded the DS version and started playing Pokemon White, wanna play Omega Ruby but can't find a good 3ds emulator :( too

I don't htink one exists yet :jackk:

The easiest way to hack your 3DS is to get the PowerSaves dongle, a copy of Ocarina of Time 3D, and find the hacked save file for your 3DS firmware / model. It's really complicated.

Just now, I_need_me said:

Glory teas, maybe some Mexican store released them ahead of time :soofunny:

I'm not sure who tbh but it's not the first time I played a leaked game. I remember playing Zelda (Skyward Sword) like, 3 weeks ahead of the release date. Back before video stores became extinct, they got their shipment of Silent Hill Shattered Memories early and I rented it and got to play it and when I posted on the silent hill forums they were mad and didn't believe me 15h6y9.jpg  

6 minutes ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

I'm not sure who tbh but it's not the first time I played a leaked game. I remember playing Zelda (Skyward Sword) like, 3 weeks ahead of the release date. Back before video stores became extinct, they got their shipment of Silent Hill Shattered Memories early and I rented it and got to play it and when I posted on the silent hill forums they were mad and didn't believe me 15h6y9.jpg  

I don't remember if it was ORAS or X&Y, but I remember that I got one of them early aswell because the store already had them :ummlol: 

7 hours ago, GlenCoco said:

where is the staff at ? join the party don't be boring join the forum again post more sis????

and btw hi missed yall?

@kinganthony @Jenlicious @JonHardy! @Kaworu #demoteluis2k16 @Term of Endearment @demotened2k16 @Dety @bandety2k16 

<3 miss ya sisters 

Hi request #SlumberParty on radio :queenflopga:

• Like 1