[Live Stream] The 2014 Fifa World Cup Brazil - Official Thread

Fuego

i'm mexican but our team sucks !

1. Germany
  2. Spain
  3. Argentina

FTW <3

OMG Mexico are doing well, even tho they should be the 1st in the group, with 3 goals and 0 goals taken..they got screwed but they're really good :) 

I LOVE Spain and Germany, I hope Spain does will next, Argentina is cool and and all but they have deadly flaws...

OMG Mexico are doing well, even tho they should be the 1st in the group, with 3 goals and 0 goals taken..they got screwed but they're really good :)

I LOVE Spain and Germany, I hope Spain does will next, Argentina is cool and and all but they have deadly flaws...

well yeah, today they played really good they had a great goalkeeper the social media was nuts about that! well i think i changed my perspectivbe now i have a little hope we are gonna do good this WC

• Like 1

well yeah, today they played really good they had a great goalkeeper the social media was nuts about that! well i think i changed my perspectivbe now i have a little hope we are gonna do good this WC

Mexico is seriously the best team in the group. imo. Ochoa was amazing, like OMG :bow: great performance :bow: 

• Like 1

yeah ik i was shocked .. they improvved thank god they fired the coach last year, they imporved a lot cuz last year they where like the WORST team 

I see...well, glad they did! it really paid off, everything is great tbh, even the kit it's badass tbh lol 

mexico/brazil was so exciting yesterday, memo ochoa is amazzzingg!!

wish i could watch today  :crying1:

he really was, Mexico are the best in their group, lbr...and OMG The Netherlands were amazing, even tho Australia were really good like incredible..RVP saved his team as usual, he's Superman tbqh.