Bretyna Speransky

This "new" Slumber Panty version with TINASH!T is.....

It could have been the most incredible thing in existence and you'd still bitch about it tho. Your trolling has become tired and repetitive. :byebitch:

• Like 8

Tinashe is fine, it's not her fault Team Britney are all idiots, she just recorded the parts she was told to.

Y'all need to stop calling her tinashit :frenchy: 

• Like 7

38 minutes ago, M.E. said:

It could have been the most incredible thing in existence and you'd still bitch about it tho. Your trolling has become tired and repetitive. :byebitch:

Saying the truth is not troll at all.

Tbh, some of you would dare to say it's wonderful even if she decide to make a song with burps and farts. I'm a fan, but it dosen't mean that I lost my brain and my  personality to know what I like and what I don't like.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, estherilla said:

Tbh, some of you would dare to say it's wonderful even if she decide to make a song with burps and farts. I'm a fan, but it dosen't mean that I lost my brain and my  personality to know what I like and what I don't like.

Thank you :crying2:

2 minutes ago, estherilla said:

I don't think the "remix" is great but the OP is an obvious troll who posts the same shitty illiterate shit every damn day. I've been on vacation for 2 months and I come back and he's still here posting the exact same shit. It's old and I don't get why they're not banned yet.

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, King of Disaster said:

Tinashe is fine, it's not her fault Team Britney are all idiots, she just recorded the parts she was told to.

Y'all need to stop calling her tinashit :frenchy: 

I'm trying to stop it, but it's hard and impossible to don't say it 07-01-04.31.44.png

48 minutes ago, M.E. said:

Yes, it could be...but her team sucks af, it reminded me Whitney's "duet " with G.Michael (:orangu:) back in 2000 - they messed up her older vocals with his new vocals, but at least it was a bit edited and remixed...but what about this SP "new" song?-It's still the same :gloria:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, M.E. said:

I don't think the "remix" is great but the OP is an obvious troll who posts the same shitty illiterate shit every damn day. I've been on vacation for 2 months and I come back and he's still here posting the exact same shit. It's old and I don't get why they're not banned yet.

Give me one good reason except glory tracks what I like (I made about it millions threads)...Tell me why should I make thread with praising RCA's (almost) zero (and cheap) promo for Glory, scrapped videos, not remixed single video versions, not better vocals by featuring artists (SP)?

Answer me why?

41 minutes ago, estherilla said:

M.E.,  who are you talking about?  "ilearnedfromthebest" or who?

Yes, them.

25 minutes ago, ILearnedFromTheBest2 said:

Give me one good reason except glory tracks what I like (I made about it millions threads)...Tell me why should I make thread with praising RCA's (almost) zero (and cheap) promo for Glory, scrapped videos, not remixed single video versions, not better vocals by featuring artists (SP)?

Answer me why?

You create stupid fucking threads about literally everything, not just Glory related. :frenchy:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, laracroftonline said:

it's not okay to do namecalling here and calling someone sh!t remember that!

At least it's censored with "!", ...I'm trying to be polite, but honestly how can I to be happy if RCA sucks again tbh.

Spoiler

And there is 90% chance that they scrapped whole video.

Just now, ILearnedFromTheBest2 said:

At least it's censored with "!", ...I'm trying to be polite, but honestly how can I to be happy if RCA sucks again tbh.

actually the complaining this time is really sad.

Lyrically nothing has changed, tinashe only sang the second verse and not in a bad way there was no added rap to it and they kept the song as close as possible to the original song,

So really people are no complaining just to complain and i find it pretty useless to complain about those 30 seconds tinashe is singing.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, laracroftonline said:

actually the complaining this time is really sad.

Lyrically nothing has changed, tinashe only sang the second verse and not in a bad way there was no added rap to it and they kept the song as close as possible to the original song,

So really people are no complaining just to complain and i find it pretty useless to complain about those 30 seconds tinashe is singing.

I'm listened it and it sounds almost like Britney, they could did at least some instrumental edit.

• Like 1