All right!

My copy of Glory finally arrived! Normally I wouldn't make this such a big thing, but it's also the first Britney album I've got, since I hadn't told anyone I know that I'm a huge fan of Britney. And I didn't need to, since I could just listen to Britney from Spotify. I recently told my mother about it and she was like: "why didn't you tell me that earlier?" And what's even better: she promised me to find every one of the nine albums and buy them to me! Now, the first one arrived and I'll get more when my birthday comes later this month. I just wanted to share my happiness with all of you who answered to my "Advice requested" thread and helped me through my sittuation.20161107_153609.jpg

Yay :yay1:

i need to get glory on cd :mhm:

I only have the blackout japan cd :crying1: ill get the rest of her albums on cd later on 

Spoiler

Maybe even britney jean :moorangu: i just need to find a copy with "hold on tite" on the tracklist

Spoiler

Ugh i really want her singles collection boxset but on amazon and ebay ppl sell it really expensive :crying4:

you are acting like telling everyone you like to listen to britney is like coming out as gay :zoomzoom:

If you can find my "Advice requested" thread from here you'll find more details of my sittuation.

28 minutes ago, Lucid Dreaming said:

Yay :yay1:

i need to get glory on cd :mhm:

I only have the blackout japan cd :crying1: ill get the rest of her albums on cd later on 

Hide contents

Maybe even britney jean :moorangu: i just need to find a copy with "hold on tite" on the tracklist

Hide contents

Ugh i really want her singles collection boxset but on amazon and ebay ppl sell it really expensive :crying4:

I have Britney 15tracks edition/Blackout & Glory in Japan physical ;)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

Here

Screenshot_20161107-164958.png

tell. if they are your friends, they accept what you listen to. people dont know what i listen to and neither they nor i care about that, but i'm a female, so its a bit different. 

i wouldnt mind if a male friend listens to justin bieber or hardcore metal. sure it'd make a bit of fun, but it'd be all in a friendly way, you know?

or you could tell them you like to listen to things that are on the charts, that includes britney ;)

2 minutes ago, Mrs Jared Leto said:

tell. if they are your friends, they accept what you listen to. people dont know what i listen to and neither they nor i care about that, but i'm a female, so its a bit different. 

i wouldnt mind if a male friend listens to justin bieber or hardcore metal. sure it'd make a bit of fun, but it'd be all in a friendly way, you know?

or you could tell them you like to listen to things that are on the charts, that includes britney ;)

nowadays if u tell a person u love brit and are a big fan they automatically think ur gay like since when does music determine ur sexuality :grumpy: and they also bring up 2007 and the headshaving.

so fckn annoying :4music: ppl r assholes. 

Spoiler

I hate when people hate on britney , shes an angel :crying1:

3 minutes ago, Lucid Dreaming said:

nowadays if u tell a person u love brit and are a big fan they automatically think ur gay like since when does music determine ur sexuality :grumpy: and they also bring up 2007 and the headshaving.

Hide contents

I hate when people hate on britney , shes an angel :crying1:

well true that, but does it offend you when you are straight and people call you gay? it doesnt offend me tbh.

• Like 2

or you could tell them you like to listen to things that are on the charts, that includes britney

Unfortunately my friends aren't as open minded as me or you. For example, I hate nightcore (no offense), but I wouldn't care if someone I know listened to it as long as he/she wouldn't play that music to me. I wouldn't even make fun of that person. But I also kinda understand the reason why they hate pop. It's probably because the radio stations of Finland play the same songs every day. But anyway, I'm lucky to have at least one friend (who I recently met) who doesn't judge others based on the music they listen toAnd she's currently my only female friend

Spoiler I hate when people hate on britney , shes an angel :crying1:

I know right? It really annoyes me that people are so prejudiced

4 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

Unfortunately my friends aren't as open minded as me or you. For example, I hate nightcore (no offense), but I wouldn't care if someone I know listened to it as long as he/she wouldn't play that music to me. I wouldn't even make fun of that person. But I also kinda understand the reason why they hate pop. It's probably because the radio stations of Finland play the same songs every day. But anyway, I'm lucky to have at least one friend (who I recently met) who doesn't judge others based on the music they listen toemoji4.pngAnd she's currently my only female friend

like i said before, if they are REAL friends, they accept it. i mean you wouldnt listen to her music when they are around, you know? they can listen to metal all day long and you can listen to what you want all day long. simple as that. if they dont accept it, fuck it, they are not friends.

• Like 1