My bf cheated on me what do I do

Jamieisthe

I'm going to be terribly honest with you. It honestly rests on you. The act of cheating is vile and no one should be subjected to that kind of mistreatment and betrayal. I've had friends that have dealt with it and fixed the relationship while others ended it. There's absolutely no excuse to cheat whatsoever but like I said, it depends if you can live with the insecurities and all the paranoia that will follow. I've gone through it and it's hell. I got even with those who wronged me and it didn't bring much to the table so I just learned to not depend on men for happiness. Hopefully, you're able to pull through and if things should end, I hope you find someone genuine who will appreciate you and tend to your needs a lot more than this person who hurt you! Best of luck, love.  :xf6:

• Like 1

Take a break from him! I've seen many of my friends go through similar things! Once they cheat, they continue to do it! Out of all the cases with my friends, not even one of them has stayed faithful after they forgave them once! In my opinion, if you were truly that important to him, he would never want to hurt u like that! Trust is key, and that will forever be gone, because everytime he goes out or leaves for any reason, u will be suspicious! Best is to take a break, and then in a few months when you both have clear heads decide! you will truly know what you want by then! Just my opinion, actually just gave this exact speech to one of my friends last week! Summer tends to be the season everyone cheats for some reason, guess from the trips and shirtless people everywhere! 

Write a song about it and get a number one hit tbh... :tbh: 

But really, move on but be civil about it. You're better than that shit. You know you deserve nothing but the best, and someone who is going to cheat on you is obviously not the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. You can go out and rebound and find a really great guy who cares about you and who would never put you through an experience like that. Love means dedication to the person you're with, and I don't want to shit on your last 4 years, but if he cheated on you, thats not love. You've given everything you can give, and if thats not enough for him, then don't give anymore. Take it back and give to someone else who treats you the way you deserve to be treated.

-Auntie Damita :)