It's Time - RCA Records & RIAA Needs to Update Britney's US Certifications! - EDIT: Make Me Certified Gold!

AudioBritneyBeats

It's Time, It really is. 
The last known update in Sales was by Billboard on July 17th, 2016, (with the exception of Glory, which is it's first week sales/streams) and the last known updates for Certifications vary from album to song. Streaming now counts towards RIAA Certifications....so much needed updates are needed.
IN ORDER OF HIGHEST TO LOWEST, here is Britney's known sales & certifications to date, and what they should. 

WARNING, BRITNEY'S TEAM HAS FKED HER ON CERTIFICATIONS. OMG.

Certifications Legend:

• 500,000 units: Gold album
  • 1,000,000 units: Platinum album
  • 2,000,000 or more units: Multi-Platinum album
  • 10,000,000 units: Diamond album

Albums
…Baby One More Time (1999), 10.6 million; Current Certification is 14x Platinum (Also Certified Diamond, just shown as #x)
Oops!...I Did It Again (2000), 9.2 million; Current Certification is 10x Platinum, (Also Certified Diamond, just shown as #x)
Britney (2001), 4.4 million; Current Certification is 4x Platinum

In the Zone (2003), 3 millionCurrent Certification is 2x Platinum, Needs to be Updated to 3x Platinum.
Circus (2008), 1.7 million; Current Certification is Platinum, Needs to be Updated to 2x Platinum.

Greatest Hits: My Prerogative (2004), 1.5 million; Current Certification is Platinum, Needs to be Updated to 2x Platinum.

Blackout (2007), 1 million; Current Certification is Platinum
Femme Fatale (2011), 794,000; Current Certification is Platinum 
Britney Jean (2013), 272,000; No Current Certification, Closest to Gold Certification 
The Singles Collection (2009), 260,000; No Current Certification, Closest to Gold Certification 
Glory (2016), 119,500; No Current Certification, Closest to Gold Certification 

With 33.4 million albums sold (and certified) in the U.S., Spears is the 17th-best-selling album artist since Nielsen began tracking sales in 1991. Among women, she's fourth, after Mariah Carey (55 million), Celine Dion (52.6 million) and Shania Twain (34.7 million). After Spears, Reba McEntire rounds out the top five among women (30.5 million).

Songs
"Womanizer," 3.5 million; No Current Certification, Needs to be Updated to 3x Platinum.
"Circus," 3.2 million; No Current Certification, Needs to be Updated to 3x Platinum
"Till the World Ends," 3 million; No Current Certification, Needs to be Updated to 3x Platinum.
"3," 2.4 million; No Current Certification, Needs to be Updated to 2x Platinum.
"Toxic," 2.3 million; Current Certification is Gold, Needs to be Updated to 2x Platinum.

"Piece of Me," 1.9 million; Current Certification is Platinum, Needs to be Updated to 2x Platinum.
"Gimme More," 1.84 million; Current Certification is Platinum, Needs to be Updated to 2x Platinum.
"I Wanna Go," 1.78 million; No Current Certification, Needs to be Updated to 2x Platinum.
"Hold It Against Me," 1.6 millionNo Current Certification, Needs to be Updated to 2x Platinum.
"If U Seek Amy," 1.3 millionNo Current Certification, Needs to be Updated to Platinum.

"Work B**ch!," 967,000; No Current Certification, Needs to be Updated to Platinum.

*These are songs not on Billboard's site with Current Sales, but are Certified..so sales are based on that...Update are needed:
"From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart" 1,000,000; Current Certification is Platinum - Sales & Certification update is needed. 
"Everytime," 500,000; Current Certification is Gold - Sales & Certification update is needed. 
"Stronger," 500,000; Current Certification is Gold - Sales & Certification update is needed. 
"Make Me... (feat. G-Eazy)," 500,000; Current Certification is Gold - "Exact Sales" Update is needed. 

As For Slumber Party (feat. Tinashe) , No word yet on Sales/Certifications. Update is Needed.

SOURCE FOR SALES: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7439077/ask-billboard-britney-spears-career-sales-how-big-a-hit-will
SOURCE FOR ALBUM CERTIFICATIONS: http://www.riaa.com/gold-platinum/?advance_search=1&tab_active=awards_by_album&awardal=&formatal=Single&typeal=&type_optional=ST#search_section
SOURCE FOR SINGLE CERTIFICATIONS: http://www.riaa.com/gold-platinum/?tab_active=default-award&ar=Britney+Spears+&ti=&lab=&genre=&format=Single&date_option=release&from=&to=&award=&type=&category=&adv=SEARCH#search_section

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, AudioBritneyBeats said:

Jive era Albums

…Baby One More Time (1999), 10.6 million; Current Certification is 14x Platinum (Also Certified Diamond, just shown as #x)
Oops!...I Did It Again (2000), 9.2 million; Current Certification is 10x Platinum, (Also Certified Diamond, just shown as #x)
Britney (2001), 4.4 million; Current Certification is 4x Platinum

In the Zone (2003), 3 millionCurrent Certification is 2x Platinum, Needs to be Updated

vs.

RCA era albums

Britney Jean (2013), 272,000; No Current Certification, Closest to Gold Certification 

The Singles Collection (2009), 260,000; No Current Certification, Closest to Gold Certification 
Glory (2016), 111,000; No Current Certification, Closest to Gold Certification 

Spoiler

:flop: sales

Spoiler

Glory sales are the worst ever because RCA is CHEAP MESS!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ILearnedFromTheBest2 said:

While I do think RCA is partly responsible for the lack of sales, The music industry has also changed tenfolds since then, and it has had a HUGE impact on sales.

I mean look at the difference in eras of her most popular albums, and most popular singles. 
Her highest selling singles, are later in her career, where as her best selling albums are earlier in her career. 

The focus of the industry changed from Albums to Singles. 

I'M JUST GOING TO ESTIMATE BASED OFF 18 YRS

BABY ONE MORE TIME & OOPS 2X DIAMOND 

BRITNEY\ITZ I SAY ABOUT 4X PLATINUM 

GHMP ABOUT 3X PLATINUM 

CHAOTIC GOLD

BLACKOUT\FEMME FATALE 2X PLATINUM 

CIRCUS 3X PLATINUM 

TSC: PLATINUM 

BRITNEY JEAN: GOLD

GLORY: I SAY PLATINUM (but i haven't given up on this album)

ALL SINGLES SHOULD BE GOLD OR HIGHER

9 hours ago, jkassover said:

I'M JUST GOING TO ESTIMATE BASED OFF 18 YRS

BABY ONE MORE TIME & OOPS 2X DIAMOND 

BRITNEY\ITZ I SAY ABOUT 4X PLATINUM 

GHMP ABOUT 3X PLATINUM 

CHAOTIC GOLD

BLACKOUT\FEMME FATALE 2X PLATINUM 

CIRCUS 3X PLATINUM 

TSC: PLATINUM 

BRITNEY JEAN: GOLD

GLORY: I SAY PLATINUM (but i haven't given up on this album)

ALL SINGLES SHOULD BE GOLD OR HIGHER

Well, these sales are as of July 2016....and Billboard is usually pretty spot on...of course, they haven't included streams in these sales, and RIAA does, so they could  be up higher, but not by much. 

The certifications I stated are needed are the accurate titles for them.  Don't forget - THESE ARE US SALES/CERTIFICATIONS ONLY. NOT WORLDWIDE. 
If you'd like to see her UK Stats, check here: http://britneyuniverse.com/topic/27174-its-time-rca-records-uk-bpi-music-need-to-update-britneys-uk-certifications-includes-sales-as-of-2016/

• 2 months later...
On 1/16/2017 at 4:31 PM, sincio8 said:

they should update her WW numbers. we already know the US Sales tbh. I would really like if the label would actually post the albums AND single sales. they aways say 100 million but that is without singles i guess

Do you even know what this thread is about? It's not about her sales.
It's about her Certifications. Yes, we know her sales, but her Certifications are seriously behind in their own. 
Certifications by RIAA really determine your worth in alot of areas of the business.

It's not a labels job to do that either. That's Soundscan/Nielson who tracks that. The label has no control there, they just get updated numbers, and use that to determine actions and certifications. 

As important WW Sales & certifications are, each comes down to the individual country and how they report music. WW Sales are a lot harder to track when you get down to smaller countries.

Anyways, yah, try to stay on topic, especially if you are going to come in here and basically bash my thread.

14 hours ago, AudioBritneyBeats said:

Do you even know what this thread is about? It's not about her sales.
It's about her Certifications. Yes, we know her sales, but her Certifications are seriously behind in their own. 
Certifications by RIAA really determine your worth in alot of areas of the business.

It's not a labels job to do that either. That's Soundscan/Nielson who tracks that. The label has no control there, they just get updated numbers, and use that to determine actions and certifications. 

As important WW Sales & certifications are, each comes down to the individual country and how they report music. WW Sales are a lot harder to track when you get down to smaller countries.

Anyways, yah, try to stay on topic, especially if you are going to come in here and basically bash my thread.

hey keep calm i don't bash anyone, it is not my thing. Yes sales is different from certifications you are right that was out of topic sorry but do not be so bitter. I haven't offended you in anywa, actually I find your topic interesting so chill

7 hours ago, ☆☆☆Iconic Britard☆☆☆ said:

Someone tell me sales number of "Oops...IDIA: The Best Of Brinny Joanne" album...probably it have better sales than Glory tbh :orangu:

That's not an official in release by Britney's team. 
It's not even an RCA Release tbh. They just gave an outside company permission to use the songs for their "Best Of" collection for her...with them getting a cut.
If you notice, alot of artists have one.
I don't even think it sold 10,000k tbh. 

21 minutes ago, AudioBritneyBeats said:

That's not an official in release by Britney's team. 
It's not even an RCA Release tbh. They just gave an outside company permission to use the songs for their "Best Of" collection for her...with them getting a cut.
If you notice, alot of artists have one.
I don't even think it sold 10,000k tbh. 

Still is it under sony/jive. Check wiki page.

Btw- it's so much better than The Singles Collection CD tbh.

6 minutes ago, ☆☆☆Iconic Britard☆☆☆ said:

Still is it under sony/jive. Check wiki page.

Btw- it's so much better than The Singles Collection CD tbh.

It's under Sony, yes,  because Sony owns Britney's catalog. They were the ones who gave the rights to use the songs, through RCA (People ask RCA, RCA asks Sony, not always tho, they can go straight to Sony).

and well yah, because it highlights some of best tracks, which aren't necessarily singles.
TSC was legit just that, Her Singles, which is not always the best tracks from the album. 

I also believe TSC was an attempt at pushing digital sales of her previous singles to help bring her into the digital age.

31 minutes ago, AudioBritneyBeats said:

It's under Sony, yes,  because Sony owns Britney's catalog. They were the ones who gave the rights to use the songs, through RCA (People ask RCA, RCA asks Sony, not always tho, they can go straight to Sony).

and well yah, because it highlights some of best tracks, which aren't necessarily singles.
TSC was legit just that, Her Singles, which is not always the best tracks from the album. 

I also believe TSC was an attempt at pushing digital sales of her previous singles to help bring her into the digital age.

Still, You Got It All & Don't Hung Up slays. Hope this album I got soon.