One of the most underrated albums from the last couple of years

I_need_me

71g0Mslz9kL._SL1425_.jpg

The fact that this incredible pop album is never talked about pains me because it's seriously so good! The songs have a mix of a nostalgic vibe and an upbeat, feel good sound that I absolutely love, and the fact that a 67 years old woman released one of the best records of that years says a lot about her, I feel like we some times forget how much of a legend Cher is :yasqueen: 

My favourite song has to be Red, I love the lyrics and it always has me singing along!

What about yours?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, STARBOY said:

This one deserve more attention and more critical acclaim,and more sales as well :4music: :4music: :4music: :4music: :4music:

Screenshot_20161022-223920_1.jpg

Really? You think that Beyonce needs more attention that what she already gets? She's like the most overexposed female singer in the industry right now, the media, the general public and a 99% of the rest of the celebrities are constantly praising her saying that she's the best artist and stuff. I don't know why you think she needs more attention :xf14:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, I_need_me said:

Really? You think that Beyonce needs more attention that what she already gets? She's like the most overexposed female singer in the industry right now, the media, the general public and a 99% of the rest of the celebrities are constantly praising her saying that she's the best artist and stuff. I don't know why you think she needs more attention :xf14:

I was sarcastic lol

I honestly think she deserves less attention,in fact MUCH LESS attention:queenflopga:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 10/22/2016 at 10:56 AM, I_need_me said:

71g0Mslz9kL._SL1425_.jpg

The fact that this incredible pop album is never talked about pains me because it's seriously so good! The songs have a mix of a nostalgic vibe and an upbeat, feel good sound that I absolutely love, and the fact that a 67 years old woman released one of the best records of that years says a lot about her, I feel like we some times forget how much of a legend Cher is :yasqueen: 

My favourite song has to be Red, I love the lyrics and it always has me singing along!

What about yours?

Yes, I know that I am little late to the post.  But I do have to say that you summed this album up perfectly.  The songs are very up beat and a lot of fun to listen to.  I am not sure what version you have, but I have this one:

Cher - 2013 - Closer To The Truth [Target Deluxe Edition] (17 songs) 149M

If this is different than the one you have, let me know, and if you want it I will post the link. 

I also found a link to a folder that has these Cher albums.  Let me know if you are interested and I will make a post with the link. 

Cher - 1965 - All I Really Want To Do                          
Cher - 1966 - Cher         
Cher - 1966 - The Sonny Side Of Cher                              
Cher - 1967 - With Love Cher         
Cher - 1968 - Backstage         
Cher - 1969 - 3614 Jackson Highway         
Cher - 1971 - Gypsys Tramps And Thieves     
Cher - 1972 - Foxy Lady  
Cher - 1973 - Bittersweet White Light     
Cher - 1973 - Half-Breed     
Cher - 1974 - Dark Lady  
Cher - 1975 - Stars     
Cher - 1976 - Id Rather Believe In You     
Cher - 1977 - Cherished     
Cher - 1979 - Prisoner [Original Version]     
Cher - 1979 - Take Me Home     
Cher - 1980 - Black Rose  
Cher - 1982 - I Paralyze     
Cher - 1987 - Cher     
Cher - 1987 - Outrageous [Prisoner Remix Version]     
Cher - 1989 - Heart Of Stone     
Cher - 1991 - Love Hurts     
Cher - 1995 - Its A Mans World     
Cher - 1998 - Believe     
Cher - 2000 - Not.com.mercial  
Cher - 2001 - Living Proof     
Cher - 2003 - The Farewell Tour - Live

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 22. 10. 2016 at 7:56 PM, I_need_me said:

71g0Mslz9kL._SL1425_.jpg

What about yours?

I liked maybe only 3-4 tracks from whole album? :zoomzoom:

Spoiler

The rest is...????

Spoiler

like Rebel Heart album.  

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...