My dad passed away.

Bawbbyy

i just lost my aunt last December because of cerebral hemorrhage and the feeling I had because of it was like nothing before. I was in school when my mom called in tears and told me. I felt like my heart was ripped into pieces. I felt like throwing up and i didn't say anything and just walked in to hallway and collapsed to the floor crying. My best friend came and she just hold me and we didn't speak for ten minutes. we just sat there.

i know how you feel, you are thinking ''i should have been more with her/him, i should have said nicer things to him/her etc.'' it feels like the world is ending, but you will get through it. Suddenly you notice that you are starting to enjoy life again. colors turn from black and white to prism. Of course you will always miss him, but it will get better. I promise you. i wish love and support for you and your family <3 hang on there.

I be sendin' ye good vibes 'n well wishes. Even if ye feel ye weren't close, still allow yourself time t' properly grieve. I be sorry fer yer loss, mate.

I appreciate your condolences but the fact you still talk in your fake pirate language in this sort of thread tells me you take the internet way too seriously. Giving me LegendarySheep/Cracky teas.

Just saying - Even I drop my egotistical king persona when it's time to be serious.

Just some advice. Like I said, I appreciate your condolences. :)

i just lost my aunt last December because of cerebral hemorrhage and the feeling I had because of it was like nothing before. I was in school when my mom called in tears and told me. I felt like my heart was ripped into pieces. I felt like throwing up and i didn't say anything and just walked in to hallway and collapsed to the floor crying. My best friend came and she just hold me and we didn't speak for ten minutes. we just sat there.

i know how you feel, you are thinking ''i should have been more with her/him, i should have said nicer things to him/her etc.'' it feels like the world is ending, but you will get through it. Suddenly you notice that you are starting to enjoy life again. colors turn from black and white to prism. Of course you will always miss him, but it will get better. I promise you. i wish love and support for you and your family <3 hang on there.

Sorry about your aunt, sweetie.

My dad had been battling for awhile so we knew it was coming. It was totally different when I lost my mom - her death was unexpected and sudden. Either way, death is never easy to deal with. I appreciate your post. :)

Sorry about your aunt, sweetie.

My dad had been battling for awhile so we knew it was coming. It was totally different when I lost my mom - her death was unexpected and sudden. Either way, death is never easy to deal with. I appreciate your post. :)

i know it's never easy, but you will survive :) no problem sweetie!

I appreciate your condolences but the fact you still talk in your fake pirate language in this sort of thread tells me you take the internet way too seriously. Giving me LegendarySheep/Cracky teas.

Just saying - Even I drop my egotistical king persona when it's time to be serious.

Just some advice. Like I said, I appreciate your condolences. :)

Sorry fer even tryin' t' say somethin' positive t' ya. My mistake.

my dad died when i was 10 & my mom died two years ago. when i was young, i never thought both of my parents would pass away by the time i was 21, or whenever, & it sucks. i'm sorry you're going through a shitty time, but it really will get better. i also didn't have a good relationship with my mom when she passed away. she was on heroin & we found out she had cancer & she died a few days later. 

no wonder you were such a dick when i first got to know you. please don't take that the wrong way. you have been through so fucking much bobby at such a young age and i am so sorry and i wouldn't know what the hell to do. i can't imagine and i hope you know that we care and we are live human beings behind a computer screen caring about you

okay i shouldn't have said the first part

I don't know why I'm posting this

I'm sitting back in my old bedroom from when I was younger at my dad's house. Spending some time alone.

He passed away this morning, at age 73, after a battle with Lymphoma (lymphnode cancer)

He's been under the care of Hospice which is a Home Health service. We knew he didn't have much time left so we had time to prepare for this

I had barely spoken to him for the last 3 years. We didn't have a great relationship and he wasn't always a great father to me or any of my 7 siblings.

But it's so weird. I never thought that, at 25 years old, I would have already lost both my parents. Life is just unexplainable and full of the unexpected.

Some of you already knew what was going on and have been sending me and my family support via Twitter and PM. I thank you guys so much for all the love.

Im so sorry youre having to go through this. Its really really rough. 

I lost my dad a couple of years ago when I was 22 and we hadn't spoken at all for over 3 years before he died, we too had a really rough relationship and he wasn't around much.

I hope you are doing alright.