Britney is featured in Best Songs Of 2013 megamix...

Jay.

Exactly - the little promo it got, especially when Snooki performed it, allowed it to rise a lot - imagine if Britney performed? :crying2:

I'm not one to be delusional about that stuff, but if she had performed it the way she is performing it in Vegas

EVERYBODY would've been talking about it

I have this dream that she'll perform the GM/BTI/POM mash-up on some awards show & just shut the haters up and people in the audience would literally be bowing  :britneycryingdfcuerfsgi:

I'm not one to be delusional about that stuff, but if she had performed it the way she is performing it in Vegas

EVERYBODY would've been talking about it

I have this dream that she'll perform the GM/BTI/POM mash-up on some awards show & just shut the haters up and people in the audience would literally be bowing  :britneycryingdfcuerfsgi:

There's no delusion - Vegas is her best tour in 10 years and she's dancing almost like her prime :bow: 

GM/BTI/POM/One verse of WB and chorus/Perfume live vocals

• Like 1