Dear Britney + Team

werkit89

4 minutes ago, gimmework said:

THIS!!!! :thumbsup:

2nd single: LOVE ME DOWN

3rd single: Slumber Party

DONE & DONE! It's that easy Team B!!!:excited: Don't F this up!!!! :umomg:

In this year/era is better release something with good vocal stuff, not trendy tracks what sounded like tracks from someone else, sis. Good choice is it for radio,  but for video single is better now release What You Need.

1 minute ago, ILearnedFromTheBest2 said:

In this year/era is better release something with good vocal stuff, not trendy tracks what sounded like tracks from someone else, sis. Good choice is it for radio,  but for video single is better now release What You Need.

You are a mess. This post is a mess! I won't even dignify your ramblings with any real response other than to say...MESS!!! Image result for mess gif

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, gimmework said:

You are a mess. This post is a mess! I won't even dignify your ramblings with any real response other than to say...MESS!!! Image result for mess gif

Sis, those songs are nice, but try to see it as someone who is not Britney fan (almost every GP), and if you release something as single where is chorus only "lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love me down" so it sucks and if you release Slumber Panties as single,  so then everyone then say that is it only Justina's rip-off. Don't be you mess and try to thinking as GP.

Better is now to release something crazy and funny and then something like SP.

*There's not any hate on you or someone here, but now it's not good to release as 2nd single one of those songs, maybe as 3rd, but not as 2nd.

23 minutes ago, ILearnedFromTheBest2 said:

Sis, those songs are nice, but try to see it as someone who is not Britney fan (almost every GP), and if you release something as single where is chorus only "lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love me down" so it sucks and if you release Slumber Panties as single,  so then everyone then say that is it only Justina's rip-off. Don't be you mess and try to thinking as GP.

Better is now to release something crazy and funny and then something like SP.

*There's not any hate on you or someone here, but now it's not good to release as 2nd single one of those songs, maybe as 3rd, but not as 2nd.

I love how you secretly stan for Better:mhm:

• Like 1