Britney & her dancers a currently rehearsing for iheart & apple festivals

BlackoutEgo

18 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

I hope it's a whole different show than POM :yesplz: And some prerecorded vocals, not the CD playing on the back :londonomg2:

Honest to god, even more than new dance sets, I want some live and/or prerecorded vocals. If Britney never did anything else new for the rest of her career, I would die happy with just that.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Honest to god, even more than new dance sets, I want some live and/or prerecorded vocals. If Britney never did anything else new for the rest of her career, I would die happy with just that.

I really don't understand why it's something she doesn't bother doing, it's the least she can do, tbh.  Don't get me started with some stans here gleefully saying they don't mind the album vocals ("I don't care if she doesn't, at least she isn't hiding it.") :icantt:

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

I really don't understand why it's something she doesn't bother doing, it's the least she can do, tbh.  Don't get me started with some stans here gleefully saying they don't mind the album vocals ("I don't care if she doesn't, at least she isn't hiding it.") :icantt:

Probably because even if she prerecords her vocals people still point out that she's lip syncing. I wouldn't bother either, she's damned if she does damned if she doesn't.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, heather said:

I'm really happy that it won't be the same Vegas routines!

I KNOW RIGHT?!  I'm sure there will be some routines from Pom included but there will definitely be a lot of new things going on. her dancers were fooling around & practicing while singing to slave & do u want to come over so I think that might be included. I'm not surprised tho because of course Britney is going to be singing songs off of glory & including her hits (as she's known for) 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, alexdaily said:

I hope it's a whole different show than POM :yesplz: And some prerecorded vocals, not the CD playing on the back :londonomg2:

It's definitely going to be different from Pom hence why they'r rehearsing 2 weeks prior but I'm sure there's going to be some routines from Pom that will be used, I mean come on she has only 2 weeks until the festivals. & as for the prerecorded vocals u can keep dreaming cuz we know that ain't happening lol 

6 hours ago, I_need_me said:

Hopefully this means that we'll see more songs from Glory performed! These festivals should be meant to promote the album, not Vegas, so hopefully we see new, exciting stuff :clap: 

Mte.. She also has to have some hits included ngl because that's what she's known for but it'll all come together I'm positive about this. Before her award performances I wasn't too sure if she would do anything different since she only had 2 days of rehearsals but this time she's rehearsing 2weeks prior to the events so it's definitely going to be good 

4 hours ago, TheAnimal91 said:

@alexdailyHope that too but we can´t see anything because the picture quality is really bad.

And ?? U can go on snapchat & Instagram yourself. Those are all her Pom dancers. The reason why the quality is bad is because those are actually videos & I screenshot them. Can't download vidz off of snap ya know 

2 hours ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

How do u not understand ? As a fan u should know this by now. She's been ridiculed thru the media heavily regarding her vocals & gets constantly made fun of thru out the years. Perhaps that's why she doesn't sing live? I get what you're saying tho because that's how i feel at times. it's obvious the girl can sing & i know she doesn't dance as hard as she used to so there shouldn't be an excuse but the thing is we have to see it her way. As a person Britney suffers from major anxiety & gets really nervous easily & to see how the media has been towards her we should be more understanding then to just think about ourselves in what we want rather than what she wants. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, heather said:

Probably because even if she prerecords her vocals people still point out that she's lip syncing. I wouldn't bother either, she's damned if she does damned if she doesn't.

I just think she needs to kill the stage & she could get away with it tbh. Like the bbmas for example, she lip synced but still killed it! & everyone including the media, major blog sites, & GP praised her (there was some comments made about the lipsyncing tho but the praise outweighed the negativity) .. With the VMAS it wasn't really one of her best performances & the VMAS hyped it up to be a huge performance but only to let ppl be disappointed by it which lead people to ridicule her for the lipsyncing. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, BlackoutEgo said:

How do u not understand ? As a fan u should know this by now. She's been ridiculed thru the media heavily regarding her vocals & gets constantly made fun of thru out the years. Perhaps that's why she doesn't sing live? I get what you're saying tho because that's how i feel at times. it's obvious the girl can sing & i know she doesn't dance as hard as she used to so there shouldn't be an excuse but the thing is we have to see it her way. As a person Britney suffers from major anxiety & gets really nervous easily & to see how the media has been towards her we should be more understanding then to just think about ourselves in what we want rather than what she wants. 

I understand all of this as well.  However we're in an era where live vocals are the norm whether good or not. She's gone on record that she "always sings live" with Larry following up that she was "training to sing live while dancing" for her shows in Vegas. I mean... as fan I already know the deal but still.:eeek: I'm not expecting live vocals from her but prerecorded, non-studio enhance ones?  Absolutely, and that was my primary point to begin with, but a combine mix of the two would be nice.  

• Like 2

They still rehearse POM after doing the show for how many years? So there's no point assuming this means the festivals are going to be a whole different show. It's a different stage with less props so some things will have to change, but it could still just be a stripped back version of POM. I hope not, and they add more Glory tracks, but it's Britney and her team so... 

12 hours ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

I understand all of this as well.  However we're in an era where live vocals are the norm whether good or not. She's gone on record that she "always sings live" with Larry following up that she was "training to sing live while dancing" for her shows in Vegas. I mean... as fan I already know the deal but still.:eeek: I'm not expecting live vocals from her but prerecorded, non-studio enhance ones?  Absolutely, and that was my primary point to begin with, but a combine mix of the two would be nice.  

well I wouldn't call it an era lol it's more like we're in a new generation of people where singing live or pre-recordings is acceptable. The reason why Britney said she always sings live prior to the residency is because she sang completely live against the track for the entire femme fatale tour. Also the whole vocal training thing wasn't in reference to her performances, it was in reference to her album. Her team however did last minute admitted that she lip syncs. But like I said I get what u mean but Britney isn't other artists. She's like the only artist that's fragile. I do think she should pre-record tho if she isn't going to sing live