So Britney wasn't only one who copied JB's songs?

BritneyIsFree

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL. The thirst and reach in this thread.

Justin Bieber is not creative enough to have his own sound.

Justin Tranter,Skrillex and a host of great mostly gay or female songwriters worked with him on this stuff as well as Selena Gomez.

I guess when he made "Boyfriend' no one thought of Justin Timberlake or Nsync...

You tried though...

:queenflopga:

1 minute ago, Universe>Exhale said:

LOL. The thirst and reach in this thread.

Justin Bieber is not creative enough to have his own sound.

Justin Tranter,Skrillex and a host of great mostly gay or female songwriters worked with him on this stuff as well as Selena Gomez.

I guess when he made "Boyfriend' no one thought of Justin Timberlake or Nsync...

You tried though...

:queenflopga:

Still is this embarrassing how everyone copy just the worst songs from other singers.

Firstly although I will say Bieber has capitalized greatly with that signature sound. Its origin is not from him...While working on his Journals album a lot of his influence came from UK garage, garage R&B etc. a popular sound that came from Craig David. so a lot of those harmonies, melodies and productions you hear in Bieber that has the squaking or really catchy diff sounding hooks (Sorry, Company, Slumber Party, Make Me, Just Love Me, I'll Show You) are just a diff interpretation of that trend already in place

There are similarities but his sound is more african while almost all songs on Glory have a hawaii element 

idk how to explain the sound as im not familiar with the instrument 

its that sound in movies and shows and cartoons when someone arrives to hawaii and theres hoola girls and those large drum things  thats like the sound of hawaii.....  

Those are used in most tracks of Glory

which is no surprise considering how much she loves and spends time in hawaii 

6 hours ago, DeniseBryson said:

Skrillex and a host of great mostly gay or female songwriters worked with him on this stuff

I don't know if you're shading Skrillex but I'll forgive you this time around. Though remember this .... 

1. Skrillex is straight 

2. He does dubstep whenever he's not working with that piece of shit called Diplo 

3. Skrillex doesn't write music mainly, his passion is mostly production 

Sorry I love him so much I had to say this .. Not shading you though :lmaolol: just that... I stan Skrillex so hard....

2 minutes ago, Skrillney the Queen said:

I don't know if you're shading Skrillex but I'll forgive you this time around. Though remember this .... 

1. Skrillex is straight 

2. He does dubstep whenever he's not working with that piece of shit called Diplo 

3. Skrillex doesn't write music mainly, his passion is mostly production 

Sorry I love him so much I had to say this .. Not shading you though :lmaolol: just that... I stan Skrillex so hard....

giphy.gif

Archived