Will Perfect Illusion be competition for the next single?

Ricki Lake

It's supposed to sell around 100k plus, even if those numbers go up, its very clear that store bought GG did nothing for her career and the song itself is a disappointment.

Britney sold 96k first week and the fact that Gaga is only managing a little bit more is a definite sign o' the times. R. I. P. Gaga's career 2008-2010

:paper:

JK I wish her the best. Hopefully her 2nd single is better she needs to prove she has staying power, something she's struggled with since "Born This Way"

:queenflopga:

OMG it's now predicted to sell 91k first week....

:britdrown:

Even if it does better in streams, (which it will) first week, it doesn't seem like a track that's going to do her any favors in the long run...

My sister who is the biggest Gaga fan ever said it was the worst song of her career and is banking on the 2nd single being amazing.

She said "It has to be like "Bad Romance" level...

nnnn

And for everyone who thought "Clumsy" sounded like a demo but is stanning this song which sounds like it was recorded on Garageband in an afternoon can have several seats and get their ears checked by they family physician

5 hours ago, Universe>Exhale said:

OMG it's now predicted to sell 91k first week....

Even if it does better in streams, (which it will) first week, it doesn't seem like a track that's going to do her any favors in the long run...

My sister who is the biggest Gaga fan ever said it was the worst song of her career and is banking on the 2nd single being amazing.

She said "It has to be like "Bad Romance" level...

nnnn

And for everyone who thought "Clumsy" sounded like a demo but is stanning this song which sounds like it was recorded on Garageband in an afternoon can have several seats and get their ears checked by they family physician

15h6y9.jpg

you bein petty rn 15h6y9.jpg ily

I'm still wanting a (solo) remix of do you wanna come over as the third(?) single 11bn0hz.jpg  Needs more psychodelicney 11bn0hz.jpg