RadarOnline: Fans are disappointed in Vegas' Meet&Greets

News

I

RADARONLINE only spews BULLSHIT

Many fans posted their M&G experiences and they said it was a dream come true

Of course they were allowed to hug Britney - in one case Britney even asked the guy if she could touch his hair!

She's shy but sweet - I'm sure the M&G's meant a lot to the people who actually paid for them *even if that wig has got to be burned*

i agree! she is well known to be shy and yeah maybe she may come off as a tad bit awkward but hey, as britney fans we should know and expect that. and like everyone else, yeah, bitch need to get some better wigs!

I

i agree! she is well known to be shy and yeah maybe she may come off as a tad bit awkward but hey, as britney fans we should know and expect that. and like everyone else, yeah, bitch need to get some better wigs!

yeah especially britney fans should be pretty well informed of how shy she is

but again, everybody has said it's an amazing experience because at the end of the day regardless of how shy she is, she's even kinder so I imagine getting just a smile from Brit is enough to make me happy!