I have a confession... I don't like Just Luv Me

Ricki Lake

It's my least favorite track on the album. :dorkney:

Honestly, it's just the intro that makes me want to change the song. I don't like how she says "just luv me" in the beginning. It sounds like someone doing a Britney impression (the whiny, baby voice) :mhm:

I was playing Glory in the car to get my bf's opinion (he's not a Britney fan or pop music fan in general) and he liked If I'm Dancing the most, he thought Slumber Party was a bop and he asked me to turn off Just Luv Me. :moorangu:

Haters stay back. The album is great, the song is great, I just don't like the intro. 

large.gif

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, heather said:

I wasn't feeling it since the leaks and I'm still not. I do like the "I promise, I promise" part though - I think her voice is beautiful there.

I agree. I think the bridge is the best part of the song. Other than that, sounds like Selena Gomez's "Good For You" :( whose Britney said she's been inspired from...

• Like 3

It's ok to not like it.It's completely your opinion.For me Just luv me is a gem but i don't think it will be a single because it is similar to "make me".Let's say for me "slumber party" is pretty generic,i don't see anything special but in Just luv me it is a 'Britney song'

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ricki Lake said:

It's my least favorite track on the album. :dorkney:

Honestly, it's just the intro that makes me want to change the song. I don't like how she says "just luv me" in the beginning. It sounds like someone doing a Britney impression (the whiny, baby voice) :mhm:

I was playing Glory in the car to get my bf's opinion (he's not a Britney fan or pop music fan in general) and he liked If I'm Dancing the most, he thought Slumber Party was a bop and he asked me to turn off Just Luv Me. :moorangu:

Haters stay back. The album is great, the song is great, I just don't like the intro. 

3 hours ago, heather said:

I wasn't feeling it since the leaks and I'm still not. I do like the "I promise, I promise" part though - I think her voice is beautiful there.

I'm glad to see others share my opinion. I never understood why everyone was making such a big fuss over thats song since it came out. It's a copy of that Bieber song. I hate blatant copies, it's beneath Britney to have to do that.

I have grown to like Just Love Me, but I still have issues with it. 

• Like 2