Imagine a mv for a song on Glory

43 minutes ago, Universe>Exhale said:

I think "If I'm Dancing", "Coupure Electrique" scream indie-artsy fartsy Britney and demand visuals...

And although I love these songs: "Slumber Party", "Liar", "Man On The Moon" - judging from Britney's sales she NEEDS to NOT play it safe this era.

:ashley:

I demand a concept for those songs rn :ashley: 

13 minutes ago, coupureelectrique said:

A doube feature video with a small part of coupure electrique as intro and then the full If I'm Dancing could work very well if they went for a futuristic artsy pop vibe with lots of interesting dancing moves for IID. 

That would work incredibly well! Earlier today, when I first saw this thread, I was actually thinking that Coupure Électrique is way too good to not have a MV, but at the same time it's too short to work as a single, so the best solution is to have it together with another song and create a long MV like Gaga did with G.U.Y or Lana Del Rey with Tropico :o 

7 hours ago, Ricki Lake said:

Slumber Party is one of the most visual songs on the album and it also happens to be one of the best. :queenflopga:

I would love it, just cinematic and moody, maybe some "gothic" looking ish like this-

Spoiler

Image result for candles bedroom

or 

Spoiler

Image result for candles claw foot tub

Image result

Image result

Just sexy, moody, lots of soft closeups and skin...

I would love to see a visual for Man on the Moon. Sort of like a Lucky 2.0 because they are both neo-doowop feels. Something with a lot of cinematic and CGI. I can't give you a plot per-se, beyond what is outlined in the song...showing her crying, looking out the window...being held in his arms and him disappearing...just something beautiful. I want her to do a beautiful, truly artistic video. Parts of Criminal were very close to that, the shower scene, the bullets, the close ups (with the arm dancing lol).

• Like 1

Imagination and vision is all i do.

i have hundreds of ideas for every song on the album and outrageous outfits and make up

but i know nothing about how to create cinematography or special effects

all i know is that the ideas i have are too big for a video and would cost 5 million dollar to produce

also shed fight me like the original mm director because id make her work her ass off on those sets 

but maybe if i tell joseph khanh about my scripts he could manage to turn it into real life idk...hes talanted 

MOTM: continuation of Lucky but years later: she's now on a red carpet at the oscars or some big award show like that, she has an actor bf on her side but he's being kinda distant and mean to her but only warms up to her as they pose for pictures and do interviews . All the while another actor has been walking the carpet behind them noticing what's going on and making eyes at her. In the ceremony as she's up to accept an award, the actor who presents her with the award is the same guy from earlier and he says a sweet nothing in her ear much to the annoyance of her bf who is in the seat and can see what's going on. Then we're backstage and the two men have words with each other and almost fight but producers stop them and then in a fit her bf grabs her arm and they take off. She's now home in bed with her man while he sleeps, she has her back to him and she cries herself to sleep. She has a dream about the other actor, where they do a nice romantic dance with each other that literally takes them up through the clouds and the stars. As they dance he loses grip of her hand and floats off toward the moon while she comes crashing down to earth. She awakes from the dream and immediately runs out the house in her nightgown and on to the street, she looks up at the nightsky and starts to cry again and then falls to her knees. As she's in her tears you see the shine of headlights fall over her. She looks over and its the other guy pulling up in a Maserati of course. He gets out the car runs over to her and picks her up, kisses her and they get in the car and drive away. As the car pulls off the camera pans up to sky and you see glitter rain down and then the video fades to black.

LMD: homage to MJs Beat It. Opens with Britney walking down a rain covered street at night. She walks into a bar, hits a juke box and then a version of the song with an extended opening starts playing. She sees a good looking guy sitting at the bar and grabs his hair licks his neck and keeps walking. As she walks through the bar she starts performing the first verse of the song and a few of her females dancers abandon their game of pool and follow her through the bar. As they walk behind her they all do a routine where they dance seductively with small interactions with the people sitting around the bar. As the chorus ends they continue walking through the back of the bar and out a door that leads to an alleyway. In the alley are some of her male dancers who were hanging around drinking beers and generally hanging out. As she comes through the door, she aggressively pushes one of the male dancers up against a wall, kisses him, and spins around to grind her ass on him. Meanwhile, the females dancers get up in the remaining male dancers faces and try to taunt them into a dance off. As the chorus kicks in again the men shrug the women off and do their own routine. And then as the bridge comes in Britney and the guy she was just with take over the floor and have a little sexy dance off (brit wins duh) and then as the song starts to end they all just freestyle dance and at the very end Britney and the guy leave off together.

Liar: I know a lot of people were thinking western, but i'm thinking superhero/witchcraft-y. Britney and a female friend pull up to a house and female friend turns to Britney and asks "you ready?" Britney nods and then her friend exits the car. She walks up to the house and rings the doorbell. As she's doing this, Britney has driven down the block a bit and is parked, she looks up in the rearview mirror and sees her friend entered. Then she gets out the car and walks toward the house. We cut back to her friend who is now revealed to be with a guy. She's being romantic and touchy with him, and leads him to the bedroom. As this is going on, the song starts and britney is performing the song while looking through the windows along the side and back of the house and following her friend and this guys movements inside. Cut back to britney's friend and now she has the guy on the bed while she puts on a striptease for him. As this goes on, britney is revealed to have a power that allows her to transport through the walls of the house and pops up off to the side of the bed and out of the guy's eyesight. She gives her friend a signal and then her friend  stops dancing and takes her hand and points in the guys direction and then he realizes he can't move, she quickly flicks her hand up and he becomes suspended in the air. As he's in the air, he finally notices britney is the room and then britney lifts her arm up and then down and he crashes to the bed. together britney and her friend use their powers to destroy items around the bedroom, and set fire to his clothes. they suspend him the air again and throw him into the living room from the bedroom. they transport themselves into the living room and continue to throw him about between the two of them in a way where it causes him to be physically close so they can tease him (ex: he's close enough to kiss one of them but before he could the other throws him down on to a couch at the other side of the room) and finally as the song builds up to the end of the bridge they throw him through the window that faces the front of the house and on to the lawn. as the song closes, they come outside. her friend waves her hands in the air and it goes from sunny to instantly gloomy, cloudy and pouring down rain. britney and friend start to walk away, as they do, britney stops, gives him a kiss and then throws her engagement ring in his face. he's left bruised and defeated on the lawn in the rain as the house starts to burn down.