What's Your Favorite Scary Movie?

MasterXPosed

The Exorcist.

Along with MJ's Thriller, those are the two things which made me decide to pursue a career in film making, and that's why I have this blog and a huge collection of memorabilia and a lot of people are scared to come into my room. IABJ_6.gif

+ Dawn of the Dead, Psycho, Carrie, Nosferatu, and Onibaba. All the originals, of course, not the remakes (aside from Nosferatu where the remake is on par with the original tbh). I don't really care for modern horror films, they're pretty much all shit.

Flawless taste and flawless blog.  :toxicwink:

Original or remake? Both are great tho tbh.

Vincent Price is my idol so the original has a place in my heart. Loved that man to death.  :crying1: 

I really think the remake is very good, it's scary, very original and adds more to the story and had a great cast. I didn't like the sequel to it with the lesbian ghost sex scene, it just got silly after that but both are amazing. :yesplz:

Vincent Price is my idol so the original has a place in my heart. Loved that man to death.  :crying1: 

I really think the remake is very good, it's scary, very original and adds more to the story and had a great cast. I didn't like the sequel to it with the lesbian ghost sex scene, it just got silly after that but both are amazing. :yesplz:

Return To House On Haunted Hill was awful X9.gif

I love The Fly and House Of Wax with Vincent. I need to get the 3D blu-ray of HOW, it looks flawless.

Scream (series), Halloween, Friday the 13th, I Know What You Did Last Summer (+ sequel), House of Wax to name a few. I love a good slasher. :)

Although, if I want a really good scare, I go for the Asian horror films like Shutter, A Tale of Two Sisters, etc.

• Like 1

Scream 1 - 4

Nightmare 3: Dream Warriors & 4: Dream Master

Jason Lives: Friday 6

Freddy VS Jason

Halloween 1, 2, & 7

Evil Dead 2 & (2013)

28 Days Later

Bride of Chucky

Alien(s)

The Descent

My Bloody Valentine (1980)

The Strangers

Final Destination 2 & 5

Saw 3

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)

Cabin In The Woods

Trick r Treat

Return of the Living Dead

Huge Horror Movie fan :)

• Like 1

Are we allowed to count CITW as a horror movie? Flawless movie (fucking flawless cameo by God herself at the end), but I've always seen it as a comedy :yaknow:

Lol yes I love that movie! But I consider it a dark comedy as well or a "Horromedy" all the little inside jokes in that movie are fantastic!! And the more you know about horror movies the better it gets! (And that cameo is badass)

Lol yes I love that movie! But I consider it a dark comedy as well or a "Horromedy" all the little inside jokes in that movie are fantastic!! And the more you know about horror movies the better it gets! (And that cameo is badass)

There really isn't another movie like it tbh lol at how long it stayed in production hell tho, thank :Godney: it found the light of day

Scream 1 - 4

Nightmare 3: Dream Warriors & 4: Dream Master

Jason Lives: Friday 6

Freddy VS Jason

Halloween 1, 2, & 7

Evil Dead 2 & (2013)

28 Days Later

Bride of Chucky

Alien(s)

The Descent

My Bloody Valentine (1980)

The Strangers