ILearnedFromTheBest2

Is there any chance to see Britney singing LIVE in VMA'S?

17 minutes ago, M.E. said:

No, but since BBMAs had pre-recorded vocals then maybe they will do that for the VMAs.

I doubt it was to be honest...  :frenchy: But I really hope she pre-records at least the song performed

3 minutes ago, AudioBritneyBeats said:

I want to hit every member of this fan base in the head.
With a Pan. Many. Times.

I really like and respect Britney, but be HONEST please. She  can't be on top anymore without some basis, do you think she will last in GP memories with some kind of respect without giving a good performance ? 

2 minutes ago, samerre said:

I really like and respect Britney, but be HONEST please. She  can't be on top anymore without some basis, do you think she will last in GP memories with some kind of respect without giving a good performance ? 

Wtf does that have to do with Live singing? 
it doesn't.

You guys so badly want her to be on top, and to do all these things she's never going to do or be again, and then you fking degrade for it.
It's disgusting.

Not to mention, when you're like ILearnedFromTheBest here and post nothing but negative comments pissing on her  and her talent, you don't get to say shit.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, AudioBritneyBeats said:

it doesn't.

You guys so badly want her to be on top, and to do all these things she's never going to do or be again, and then you fking degrade for it.
It's disgusting.

Not to mention, when you're like ILearnedFromTheBest here and post nothing but negative comments pissing on her  and her talent, you don't get to say shit.

Like she is a singer ? LOL :frenchy:

Omg

dont even start

she doesn't sing live

and she won't 

they will, forever refer to it as her performing "Live" it means nothing

sparking this convo just means we will have meltdowns when she doesn't

people need to leave this alone!

it has been brought up with literally every performance of her career! 

Move on

• Like 3

First off she's really not trying to be on top like that. I think with her performance this time around she just wants to be able to reclaim the title of queen of the vmas. She does not and will not sing live to prove that. And i love how a lot of people say well to be loved by the gp she has to sing live. No she doesn't.  It was honestly more taboo for people to lipsync when she first started but now honestly the gp knows her to lipsync and they're not expecting her to all of sudden start singing live now. Even when she did sing somewhat live they accused her of fully lipping so what's the point? And she did sing live during the 00 and 03 performances btw, not all the way through tho and no one noticed so whatever she won't sing live. Don't drag her when she doesn't because she almost never does and you know it.

• Like 2

No. 

She isn't a vocal power house, she won't release a vocalney album because she never did that and I don't think any pop singers really sing live and have a flawless vocal nowadays. Britney wil NEVER be Mariah Carey or Whitney Houston, she's BRITNEY SPEARS and she's known for catchy and fun songs. Why do you think her ballads always flop no matter how good they are? She's Britney, bitch. And her fans love her the way she is. She hasn't got anything to prove to anyone anymore. She could just sit down and retire because she already has all the money she needs to live. But no, she's still here, born to make us happy and enjoying her profession for once in a while. We all love her the way she is and we will never want anything else from her. She's a legend no matter what and if you just want powerful and live vocals go and join another fanbase <3 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, GlamReloaded said:

Umm... no, there's barely a chance. Is she going to slay? DEFINITELY. That's all dat matters tbh :fab:

Exactly.

This thread was only made to start shit, because the author just HAD to go out of their way on another thread to start a fight about what "preforming Live" means because no one can just be happy Britney is conquering the VMAs almost 10 years after the GM debacle...

Like,  it's momentous and some people are just here to split hairs and cause discord when we should just be crying tears of joy into each other's arms....

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Baby Go Slow said:

Exactly.

This thread was only made to start shit, because the author just HAD to go out of their way on another thread to start a fight about what "preforming Live" means because no one can just be happy Britney is conquering the VMAs almost 10 years after the GM debacle...

Like,  it's momentous and some people are just here to split hairs and cause discord when we should just be crying tears of joy into each other's arms....

gAmen!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AudioBritneyBeats said:

it doesn't.

It's disgusting.

Maybe you're right, and this is the reason why just I watched her BBMA performance and the last video before BBMA was for me Onyh Hotel video, everything between 2008-BBMA 2016 is nothing why should I watch on YouTube. Everything included the same CD vox.

So tell me then, why should I watch to her 'performance' with the same vocals if I can play this on MP3 player on album?

23 minutes ago, ILearnedFromTheBest2 said:

Maybe you're right, and this is the reason why just I watched her BBMA performance and the last video before BBMA was for me Onyh Hotel video, everything between 2008-BBMA 2016 is nothing why should I watch on YouTube. Everything included the same CD vox.

So tell me then, why should I watch to her 'performance' with the same vocals if I can play this on MP3 player on album?

The same question ha been asked since the dawn of lipsyncing 

if your a fan you won't care

that's what it boils down to

Everyone knows, Britney lip syncs!

it was fact when I was 14, and it's still fact now that I'm 32. 

Nothing has changed

spot being a broken record

• Like 4

1 hour ago, KroorK said:

The same question ha been asked since the dawn of lipsyncing 

if your a fan you won't care

that's what it boils down to

Everyone knows, Britney lip syncs!

it was fact when I was 14, and it's still fact now that I'm 32. 

Nothing has changed

spot being a broken record

There are parts of Britney and her career what I love and parts what I hate. 

• Like 1