How old is everyone???

keldam22

1 hour ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Gawd y'all are all so young! 28. The day I turn 30 is when I stop with Britney fan forums. I can already barely stand it. 

Don't say that! I'm 30 now!!! :umomg::trollney::hug: Going to be 31 in a few months :crying1: I've also been with Britney since the beginning! I still remember being in middle school and everyone freaking out about BOMT!! Good times!!! :yayy:

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, gimmework said:

Don't say that! I'm 30 now!!! :umomg::trollney::hug: Going to be 31 in a few months :crying1: I've also been with Britney since the beginning! I still remember being in middle school and everyone freaking out about BOMT!! Good times!!! :yayy:

lmao omg I remember vividly when that song came out. I just feel weird about nearing 30! And I'm like, "Should I stop? Should I actually work instead of pretending like it? Is it time to adult yet?" 

Though I don't mind this forum as much as the other one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Imagination said:

I'm 24...though soon to be 25. :crying2:

I was a fan in hiding for a few years (yes I know I need to repent for that) but once I was comfortable in me....

giphy_24.gif

Then BOOM I unleashed my love for Britney and that was around '08...

I never hid it... I was playing with her barbies at 5-6 years old

• 4 weeks later...