Any news on the original "Make Me" video?

rockmein

I don't want to move on!!! That's exactly what they want us to do.. NOT GONNA HAPPEN FOR ME!  I want it to LEAK already!!! In the meantime I've been streaming the hell out of the video we DID get on Vevo to help MM on the charts and also watching this one because it's the best one I've seen so far.. :crying1:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, gimmework said:

I don't want to move on!!! That's exactly what they want us to do.. NOT GONNA HAPPEN FOR ME!  I want it to LEAK already!!! In the meantime I've been streaming the hell out of the video we DID get on Vevo to help MM on the charts and also watching this one because it's the best one I've seen so far.. :crying1:

I want this one to leak in HQ already! :crying2:

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure it's coming :tbh: I read a post from someone (on another Britney forum) who works with an advertising agency connected Orangetheory that they said that this was actually all planned. The leaks were for hype purposes, and the original HQ video is supposed to drop right before the VMAs

• Like 1

The original is probably never seeing the light of day

The video was definitely very fun to make, and I’m really happy with it. One thing that is really great about this video is that it shows you not take everything so seriously… and that our lives, friendships, and careers should always be fun!

1 hour ago, Spears said:

I'm pretty sure it's coming :tbh: I read a post from someone (on another Britney forum) who works with an advertising agency connected Orangetheory that they said that this was actually all planned. The leaks were for hype purposes, and the original HQ video is supposed to drop right before the VMAs

This is a reach tbh. :frenchy:

25 minutes ago, heather said:

The original is probably never seeing the light of day

As much as I hate to say this - I agree with this comment. I would seriously like to know if this was Britney's decision or Britney's TEAM'S decision. Two totally different cases.

• Like 1