To All The Real Britney Fans

Josie Jean

I created a thread on exhale with another member, It is really important that you take a look. http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/566780-attention-real-britney-fans/

I will copy and paste what I wrote here for your convenience. 

Me and Karl "Mariah Carey" (who also has an account here http://britney-galaxy.com/universe/index.php?/user/126-mariah-carey/ ) from exhale are planning on creating one huge thread (January 10, 2014- one week from today) for Britney to show her our support, love, admiration, and appreciation we have towards her; and we need your help. "You Inspired Us And... We Hope to Inspire You!" will be the name of the official thread title. This will be an unexpected "present" to her from her fans from exhale. It is not a Christmas present, it is not a birthday present. It is simply a present we will all give her because we love her and want to support her.  Let's show her that this it's not such a bad place after all. 

Posted Image

Picture Credit: http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/user/85491-mariah-carey/

Britney gives us so many things whether you realize it or not. She is a very busy person; she is not only Britney Spears the artist/performer- She is much more. She has real problems like you and me. She has appointments, duties, responsibilities, etc. She is a mom now and that alone is a job in itself. Along with the millions of titles Britney Spears is, she is an artist but most importantly, our inspiration and she does many things for us. We should be very grateful for what she does for us and how she inspires us. She writes us hand written letters, she writes us songs, she makes videos, she performs for us- and its all for us. She doesn't make music for her family, boyfriend, kids, friends. She does what she does because she cares about us. She has more than enough money to retire. She does all that she does because she loves us and we love her.

Anyway, the point of this thread is to welcome you to do something very special for Brit. Karl and I are welcoming you to do something out of the ordinary for her; go that extra mile for her. Tweeting her that you bought Britney Jean is not enough. This will be completely unexpected. Let's surprise Britney and do something epic for her. 

If you are a real Britney fan and part of the B-Army family, please send in your small hand written letters, poems, drawings, collection pictures, videos, etc to me or Karl by the 8th or 9th through PMs. A small note is just fine. We are aiming for personal, so handwritten is ideal- snap a pic. Be sure to be creative. Remember: We will make the official thread one week from today on the 10th of January.  Please tell her what she means to you and how she inspires you. Remember: the point is to inspire her yourself. Send in all your stuff before January 8th or 9th so we can create this thread. PM both of us. Its easier. PM http://britney-galaxy.com/universe/index.php?/user/126-mariah-carey/ and me.

P.S. Britney Team, Britney's Mom/Dad, Britney may visit exhale. If this is main paged, it is likely that Britney will see the thread that will be created next week. Posted Image

Someone gave me a great idea: you can send a picture of yourself. Hold something Britney related that you love. I think that is fantastic!!!

• Like 9

sounds exciting!but my english really sucks lol,i wonder if britney will understand what i said if i write a letter to her? :drown:

anyway i will try!

flawless thread tbh :clap:

its totally okay. Write a small note. Even a picture of yourself with an "I love you" note is fantastic!! She would love to see her fans :) Send me whatever you want.

• Like 1