Play the damn music video please

Jeffrey

No one should be forced to watch the video over and over if they don't want to but there is nothing wrong with asking for us to do so either. I need to be reminded. I've been so angry trying to defend Britney over a leak that we all shouldn't have seen anyway. It's only the pictures that we should be asking why the change. 

I've read Britney being called a bitch a cunt so many times today. And someone saying they want to time travel and force people's parents to wear condoms. That's not disappointment in a video, it's vulgar and petty at best. Disappointment is being a bit melancholy and asking why questions. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, tarotx said:

No one should be forced to watch the video over and over if they don't want to but there is nothing wrong with asking for us to do so either. I need to be reminded. I've been so angry trying to defend Britney over a leak that we all shouldn't have seen anyway. It's only the pictures that we should be asking why the change. 

I've read Britney being called a bitch a cunt so many times today. And someone saying they want to time travel and force people's parents to wear condoms. That's not disappointment in a video, it's vulgar and petty at best. Disappointment is being a bit melancholy and asking why questions. 

They sound like trolls, not real fans tbh. 

So i just watched the video once more time (2 today lol) and it's a cute video tbh, really boring and with no replay value but cute.  She needs to STOP working with Randee whatever tho, her over the top lightning in everything she does is annoying and reminds me of femme fatale :awkwarddd: 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, rocket said:

So i just watched the video once more time (2 today lol) and it's a cute video tbh, really boring and with no replay value but cute.  She needs to STOP working with Randee whatever tho, her over the top lightning in everything she does is annoying and reminds me of femme fatale :awkwarddd: 

Hey, it could have been worse...

britney_spears_femme_rmuok.jpg

but no srsly they did a good job with Vegas shoot, but she needs to work with new people

• Like 1

7 hours ago, heather said:

Even if you don't like the video respect the fact that Britney's still out there and doing stuff for us. She doesn't have to do ANY of this. The more I watch this video the more I love it tbh, I can't get over how amazing she looks and how much of her personality was shown.

true, she doesn't have to do any of this, and we don't have to watch any of it either

it goes both ways, you don't need to support everything to be a fan. supporting messy things like this is only gonna enable it more

6 hours ago, heather said:

Respecting her isn't having meltdowns over not getting the video you wanted, telling her to go die and retire all over her social media. Sure, you don't have to watch it if you don't like it, but trying to sabatoge her efforts by boycotting the video/era, cancelling preorders, being nasty, hateful little children is NOT respect in the slightest.

boycotting the video/era, cancelling preorders - this has nothing to do with disrespecting her. we're the customers, we decide what to buy or not. i'm sure that if you were going to buy something and you had a bad experience with it, you wouldn't buy it and you'd tell your friends and family about the bad experience at the store or even with the product

it's business 101 - you gotta know how to target your audience and not just sell by the branding alone cuz it doesn't work on a mature product.

just because you have a different opinion doesn't mean that everyone else who disagrees with you is wrong, that would be selfish. someone people love the video and good for them that they do and some people don't, good for them too.

i think it's more disrespectful of whoever made this decision to go to a completely different route with the video. i'm ok with the original video being replaced, but they should have done a better version, if they have only kept her "dancing" scenes and that's it, it probably wouldn't have been THAT terrible. but saying that the new concept was too sexual would be BS since the new version is just as bad (auditioning guys for Britney to sleep with while her friends watch it on tv, pretty classless). people are not meant to follow anyone blindly just because they're fans, they have a brain and if they don't wanna support something after being disappointed they're entitled to.

tl:dr - people can do whatever they want if they feel disappointed

38 minutes ago, Brian.TheDog said:

boycotting the video/era, cancelling preorders - this has nothing to do with disrespecting her. we're the customers, we decide what to buy or not. i'm sure that if you were going to buy something and you had a bad experience with it, you wouldn't buy it and you'd tell your friends and family about the bad experience at the store or even with the product

it's business 101 - you gotta know how to target your audience and not just sell by the branding alone cuz it doesn't work on a mature product.

just because you have a different opinion doesn't mean that everyone else who disagrees with you is wrong, that would be selfish. someone people love the video and good for them that they do and some people don't, good for them too.

i think it's more disrespectful of whoever made this decision to go to a completely different route with the video. i'm ok with the original video being replaced, but they should have done a better version, if they have only kept her "dancing" scenes and that's it, it probably wouldn't have been THAT terrible. but saying that the new concept was too sexual would be BS since the new version is just as bad (auditioning guys for Britney to sleep with while her friends watch it on tv, pretty classless). people are not meant to follow anyone blindly just because they're fans, they have a brain and if they don't wanna support something after being disappointed they're entitled to.

tl:dr - people can do whatever they want if they feel disappointed

Yes people can do what they want if they're disappointed but disrespecting Britney is not one of those things. I think it's dramatic, childish and over the top to cancel preorders over one music video, but I clearly cannot stop people from doing it. 

I actually agree and said the same thing in another thread, had the video we have now included some dance scenes I bet people would be loving it. But to say this is the worst video of her career is overkill. It's not great but it's not the worst. I'm sure everyone can find one thing they like about it and focus on that, rather than flooding the forums and the fan base with negativity after negativity.

I've also said we shouldn't be happy just because she bothered to give us something, and I don't expect everyone to like it - that's not how being a fan works. But I do expect people to respect Britney and express themselves in a mature way. Something I've seen very few people be able to do.

Just now, heather said:

Yes people can do what they want if they're disappointed but disrespecting Britney is not one of those things. I think it's dramatic, childish and over the top to cancel preorders over one music video, but I clearly cannot stop people from doing it. 

I actually agree and said the same thing in another thread, had the video we have now included some dance scenes I bet people would be loving it. But to say this is the worst video of her career is overkill. It's not great but it's not the worst. I'm sure everyone can find one thing they like about it and focus on that, rather than flooding the forums and the fan base with negativity after negativity.

I've also said we shouldn't be happy just because she bothered to give us something, and I don't expect everyone to like it - that's not how being a fan works. But I do expect people to respect Britney and express themselves in a mature way. Something I've seen very few people be able to do.

i can say that i agree with you here 100% on that statement