<3 My Cat Neyde ! <3

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Guest Zooey Deschanel

ooh, that's cute! my first rabbit was grey too... unfortunately he died... 

:(

he is now in heaven and eats heavenly carrots while listening to BOMT & OIDIA albums

• Like 2

Guest Zooey Deschanel

I was a kid you know... it was really unpleasant experience  :crying5:

lol no. he's listening to Circus  ;)

i was 5 when my dog was poisoned

i watched him die in agony

fucking terrible

ooh, that's cute! my first rabbit was grey too... unfortunately he died... 

:(

Mine did too years ago. We bought one after him. I named her Crystal and we had a cage for her out side...Somehow a dog got into her cage one night and killed her... My dad said there were tracks were she ran around the tree and dog tracks. It was a big cage (It was on a stand so it was off of the ground.) somehow the dog knocked it over and made a hole in the cage. She was lying in the yard. My dad wouldn't let me see her. I was so upset :crying1:  Even tho it happened when I was a kid and I was asleep I still wish I could of done something.

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Mine did too years ago. We bought one after him. I named her Crystal and we had a cage for her out side...Somehow a dog got into her cage one night and killed her... My dad said there were tracks were she ran around the tree and dog tracks. It was a big cage (It was on a stand so it was off of the ground.) somehow the dog knocked it over and made a hole in the cage. She was lying in the yard. My dad wouldn't let me see her. I was so upset :crying1:  Even tho it happened when I was a kid and I was asleep I still wish I could of done something.

u're lucky u didnt see it, seriously

i was holding my dog when he was dying :(

i was 5 when my dog was poisoned

i watched him die in agony

fucking terrible

omg I feel sorry for you, that's horrible : (

I was 8 but didn't realize that he was dying... one day he was really insane, we didn't know what's happening. he was running and jumping around the cage like crazy. my mom took him to the vet and he said my bunny has meningitis

I didn't know what is it , but my parents told me that he is going to a very good place

:/ 

oh shit, I'm literally crying... that's so sad :( I'm really sorry for you.

such experiences are really awful... the world is cruel. 

Aww :hug:

If I end up getting another bunny he/she is staying inside the house.

yeah I always have my animals inside the house, I think it's too dangerous to leave them outside... 

I'm going to buy another rabbit soon because they are the only animals I really care about and they make me feel so happy <3

• Like 1

yeah I always have my animals inside the house, I think it's too dangerous to leave them outside... 

I'm going to buy another rabbit soon because they are the only animals I really care about and they make me feel so happy <3

Aww how many rabbits do you have now?

• Like 1

omg :D I'm going to play with my rabbit outside so I'll make a few videos for ya <3  I fucking love animals : D 

Aww. I do too! I took a vet assistant program back in September. Graduated it in April. I wanted to be a vet when I was little but I don't think I could actually do the surgery on them. My job would be to hold them while the vet looks at them XD