Upcoming August POM Shows

PleaseBelieve

Hi fellow stans!

I am new and just created an account. I'm excited to be here!  I apologize if this isn't the right place for this thread, as I'm still figuring things out.  I am going to the Aug 19 POM show.  Is anyone else going that day?  Also what can you expect from a M&G package?  I had one on the FF tour 5 years ago but I don't know if they are different for POM.  I'm a lot more nervous now!! :o What do you ask her? How long do you get with her? Yikes! :sosurprised:

I appreciate any input you guys can give me. Thanks! :hug:

• Like 3

Omg, you're gonna witness her performing Make Me, you're so lucky :crying1:

I've never met her but I've read many stories and you get a backstage tour which everyone really enjoys, and apparently you have very little time to speak to her, so you better know exactly what you want to tell her! Most people say that the best thing is to try to stay calm and collected and introduce yourself as soon as you see her! Have fun :clap: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, I_need_me said:

Omg, you're gonna witness her performing Make Me, you're so lucky :crying1:

I've never met her but I've read many stories and you get a backstage tour which everyone really enjoys, and apparently you have very little time to speak to her, so you better know exactly what you want to tell her! Most people say that the best thing is to try to stay calm and collected and introduce yourself as soon as you see her! Have fun :clap: 

Thanks for your response!! I am *hoping* she performs Private Show too, but I could only get so lucky!!! Five years ago I wish I took a list of questions to ask Fe and/or Britney but I foolishly didn't.  The first thing I noticed when Britney extended her hand was her triangle tattoo between her thumb and forefinger.  I wish I would have asked what the meaning of it is.  Is that a dumb question to ask?  Are there any other questions fans want to know?  I feel like I will have such a great time and then afterwards think of 10 more questions and have missed my chance. LOL! :ttwe:

2 minutes ago, PleaseBelieve said:

Thanks for your response!! I am *hoping* she performs Private Show too, but I could only get so lucky!!! Five years ago I wish I took a list of questions to ask Fe and/or Britney but I foolishly didn't.  The first thing I noticed when Britney extended her hand was her triangle tattoo between her thumb and forefinger.  I wish I would have asked what the meaning of it is.  Is that a dumb question to ask?  Are there any other questions fans want to know?  I feel like I will have such a great time and then afterwards think of 10 more questions and have missed my chance. LOL! :ttwe:

I'm so jealous! :thumbsup: enjoy her company for us all ..  :yay1:And for the tattoo, it's not a dumb thing to ask for getting  close and learning things about her ! ( tell us what she  respond) 

Britney's already answered about the tattoo, she said it was a mistake and she was going to have it removed or smth.

tbh I would make sure you get to tell her how much she means to you etc, rather than asking questions like that. Make it more personal FOR YOU, rather than personal for her, if you know what I mean? You paid a lot of money, so it's your experience.

6 minutes ago, M.E. said:

Britney's already answered about the tattoo, she said it was a mistake and she was going to have it removed or smth.

tbh I would make sure you get to tell her how much she means to you etc, rather than asking questions like that. Make it more personal FOR YOU, rather than personal for her, if you know what I mean? You paid a lot of money, so it's your experience.

Maybe I should ask Felicia any questions so it's not time wasted.  Also, at Femme Fatale they were extremely strict about NOT being able to bring anything in the room with us to give to her.  One really sweet guy bought her a 4-figure Swarovski crystal necklace and something else and he couldn't even hand it to her!  I felt so bad!!  :( But for Piece of Me, I've heard stories where fans have been able to give her things like letters and jewelry and other gifts.  Do you guys know anything about this? Are you allowed to bring anything in?  I appreciate the responses. :qtney:

4 hours ago, PleaseBelieve said:

Maybe I should ask Felicia any questions so it's not time wasted.  Also, at Femme Fatale they were extremely strict about NOT being able to bring anything in the room with us to give to her.  One really sweet guy bought her a 4-figure Swarovski crystal necklace and something else and he couldn't even hand it to her!  I felt so bad!!  :( But for Piece of Me, I've heard stories where fans have been able to give her things like letters and jewelry and other gifts.  Do you guys know anything about this? Are you allowed to bring anything in?  I appreciate the responses. :qtney:

I think you used to be able to give them to Fe and she'd give them to Britney before you went in and let her know it was from you. Might have changed since the recent shootings tho, I know some artists have stopped gifts.

• Like 1

OMG YAY!!! I'm going to be there on Aug 20th!!! We are seeing Gwen Aug 19th at the Tmobile stadium and then Britney Aug 20th!! I hope you have an amazing time!!! I haven't done the M&G since FF either so I don't know what to tell you there but I can't wait to see your M&G photo!!!! :thumbsup::yayy::hug:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, gimmework said:

OMG YAY!!! I'm going to be there on Aug 20th!!! We are seeing Gwen Aug 19th at the Tmobile stadium and then Britney Aug 20th!! I hope you have an amazing time!!! I haven't done the M&G since FF either so I don't know what to tell you there but I can't wait to see your M&G photo!!!! :thumbsup::yayy::hug:

How exciting!!! I've never seen Gwen but I want to see her at some point. I lovee her. Let us know how her show is. ???Are you doing a M&G for Gwen or POM?

• Like 1