I need help with a big university decision.

David

I'm starting university in September and I'm going to study International Business Management with Language. I have yet to decide which language to study and I really can't make my mind up. I am already fluent in English, Polish and know basic German so I can choose between French and Spanish.

As I'm from England I believe French would be more helpful but Spanish is spoken in more countries and my course offers a year abroad in South America for Spanish learners. 

I like both languages but French is.. cuter?  :britney-truepepsi:

I keep getting torn between the two, like my mind keeps changing over and over again.

Which language would you choose to study if you were me? 

Spanish. It will open up a lot more doors for you and study abroad is a great experience that looks excellent on your resume!!  :yesplz: I don't like the way Spanish sounds either but it's very usefull especially since your majoring in international business. 

I do think French sounds a lot nicer but I attended a couple of Spanish classes for my school enrichment and I actually enjoyed it and I think you're right, thanks a lot <3 

I'm starting university in September and I'm going to study International Business Management with Language. I have yet to decide which language to study and I really can't make my mind up. I am already fluent in English, Polish and know basic German so I can choose between French and Spanish.

As I'm from England I believe French would be more helpful but Spanish is spoken in more countries and my course offers a year abroad in South America for Spanish learners. 

I keep getting torn between the two, like my mind keeps changing over and over again.

Spanish or Mandarin Chinese.

:flop: school. Chinese is one of the major business languages! I'd say Spanish. If you ever come to the states you'll need it lol.

Yeah, after watching Breaking Bad and Orange Is The New Black I can tell I'm gonna need it  :britney-agreedlol:

Spanish. It will open up a lot more doors for you and study abroad is a great experience that looks excellent on your resume!!  :yesplz: I don't like the way Spanish sounds either but it's very usefull especially since you're majoring in international business. 

I´m Spanish   :crying1:   

:crying2:

• Like 1

omg do you really know polish? I'm from Poland  :hehehi:

I would choose French tbh, it's easier in my opinion. 

WHAAAAAAAATTTTT :moorangu: :moorangu: :moorangu:

I could have sworn you were from the States, I would never expect you to be from Poland  :uhoh:

I was born in Gdansk and lived there for a couple of years before my family moved to the UK, my parents still speak Polish to me at home hence why I can speak it fluently  :awww:  :gelis:  :xf6:  I had no idea Poland had any Britney stans left! 

• Like 1

WHAAAAAAAATTTTT

I could have sworn you were from the States, I would never expect you to be from Poland  :uhoh:

I was born in Gdansk and lived there for a couple of years before my family moved to the UK, my parents still speak Polish to me at home hence why I can speak it fluently  :awww:  :gelis:  :xf6:  I had no idea Poland had any Britney stans left! 

States? I wish darling  :D yeah but most of her "stans" are fake as f, so there are not many people left tbh  :moorangu: they hate almost everything Britney is doing atm...

great, so I need to check how good is your polish  ;D describe my signature in this language  :) jk 

States? I wish darling  :D yeah but most of her "stans" are fake as f, so there are not many people left tbh  :moorangu: they hate almost everything Britney is doing atm...

great, so I need to check how good is your polish  ;D describe my signature in this language  :) jk 

bab please  :frenchy:

I am actually going to Poland in the summer for the first time in like three years and I am beyond excited!  :excited:

last time I went was in winter, my flight first got delayed by four hours then cancelled so I rescheduled it to Warsaw instead because that was the only flight to Poland that day which also happened to be delayed.

I ended up landing there with no idea how to get to Gdansk so I had to pay a fortune to get on some dutty coach then hitchhike my way to my grandma's all on my own, it was terrifying  :no1curr:

I know Britney was played a lot on the telly and radio during Circus and everything before but what about Femme Fatale and Britney Jean? Did Work Bitch get some decent airplay?  :britney-truepepsi:

bab please    I am actually going to Poland in the summer for the first time in like three years and I am beyond excited!    last time I went was in winter, my flight first got delayed by four hours then cancelled so I rescheduled it to Warsaw instead because that was the only flight to Poland that day which also happened to be delayed by another 4 hours so I ended up landing there with no idea how to Gdansk and I had to pay a fortune to get on some dutty coach then hitchhike my way to my grandma's all on my own, it was terrifying    I know Britney was played a lot on the telly and radio during Circus and everything before but what about Femme Fatale and Britney Jean? Did Work Bitch get some decent airplay? 

HONEY, LET'S BE CLEAR. THERE NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IS WORK BITCH   :lmaolol:  :lmaolol:  :lmaolol:

they were playing FF songs like I Wanna Go and Criminal very often tho  :yeathatswhatsup:

omfg, what? did you land in Warsaw?  :gloria:  it's about 800 kilometers from Gdansk, so I'm not suprised you had to pay a fortune for that  :gloria: I've never been in Gdansk tbh. I'm currently living in Szczecin (north-west part of Poland). you can come to my town this summer   :)

Spanish. I took it for 3 years and it's so great being able to chat with people who speak spanish and understand it as there are many spanish references in movies and music.

I just finished taking my last year and I'm sad to be done. I'd love to keep learning it but I honestly really don't want to have to deal with spanish tests and exams next year. It's been a hard decision for me to make as well but since I don't plan on going into any job that requires another language, I quit.

• Like 1