The Make Me Video Was Reshot [Updated With Info from Britney]

32 minutes ago, laracroftonline said:

@fuckoffloverboy we only have one topic instead of almost 2 pages on that other forum. 

It's kinda dramatic don't you think to logout for just one easily to ignore topic?

its a forum, im open to discuss my opinion on the matter and how i think people are being misinformed. like you mentioned in your post below, im allowed to discuss dont you think? :idontlike::xtina1:

Perfume is NOT a mess.. It's a mess because Joseph told you what it was supposed to be, and yall just want shootney.. If Joseph has zipped his mouth, we would alls it here and think it's a perfect video about a threesome.. Shooting someone because you cant get the one you love is a WRONG message to send, and sometimes you just film maaany scenes so you can see how it turns out and it just turned out wrong.. 

I will defend Team britney, AND Britney herself, and I really think fans makes this a bigger deal than it really is. I believe to them, it's really just something that happens in the industry.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, David said:

But there IS a lot to complain about. The new concept sounds like a boring, one-location throw-away kinda video shot in a studio/rehearsal space. The LaChapelle video looked complex, exciting, sexy, it was everything Britney is known for. She was demolishing a fucking house, now we will see her pretend she doesn't know Willie Gomez who's auditioning for her while she pulls Pretty Girlesque faces. I mean, we have every right to be pissed. 

Again, Britney's description was pretty short, we can't say that a MV will be bad or boring just because of one sentence. Of course you have the right to be disappointed because they "scrapped" David's work (actually we're not even sure about this, we haven't watched the original video either so there's a possibility that this was the idea from the beggining), but I'm just saying that we can't crucify something we haven't watched based on what someone who, by the way, is not the best with words, said, because that would be really unfair. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, JocastaIsYoMama said:

Britney just confirmed in her Australian radio interview that the video theme is now "me and my girls auditioning guys"
Sounds like the entire video was indeed reshot..

How it confirms it was reshot tho ? The video could indeed be auditions. 

13 hours ago, David said:

I'm not even going to sugarcoat it, the new video concept sounds shit. I'm sad, I'm disappointed, I'm not even looking forward to it at this point. 

12 hours ago, David said:

But there IS a lot to complain about. The new concept sounds like a boring, one-location throw-away kinda video shot in a studio/rehearsal space. The LaChapelle video looked complex, exciting, sexy, it was everything Britney is known for. She was demolishing a fucking house, now we will see her pretend she doesn't know Willie Gomez who's auditioning for her while she pulls Pretty Girlesque faces. I mean, we have every right to be pissed. 

You seriously needs to calm down tbh. Have you seen the video, do you have a script, were you on set with them or somehting ? Do you REALLY think the video is gonna be something like her sitting at a table watching people dancing ? Like come on, can you use your brain ? The scenes on the video , what we have seen on the pictures and all that could all be auditions, and she's playing with them, the scene that leaked with the acrobats could be an audition (plus at the end there's a "cut"). And it actually would make sense since as i said in another thread, when you looked at the pictures nothing really made sense together, now it would.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, M.E. said:

It doesn't sound like the video was reshot at all. In fact, now the concept makes sense. The random scenes which seemingly had no connection and the part where they "cut" the pole/orgy scene. They're all meant to be auditions. 

This, i don't get why is it so hard for people to imagine that the video is indeed about auditions since day 1. :uhwtf:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Caroline77 said:

This, i don't get why is it so hard for people to imagine that the video is indeed about auditions since day 1. :uhwtf:

Yeah, grinding on a tractor, POV sex scenes, being locked naked in a cage and tearing down a house totally sounds like an audition video. 

• Like 2

Just now, David said:

Yeah, grinding on a tractor, POV sex scenes, being locked naked in a cage and tearing down a house totally sounds like an audition video. 

Actually yes. But how about you wait anyway, you're here complaining but what do you know about your supposed "original concept"? Yeah nothing.

• Like 2

On 7/29/2016 at 3:43 PM, Alejandro93 said:

I'll be honest, I completely forgot about the song and video since there's a lack of promotion and majority of the hype has been dying down. If we get it cool, if we don't then I ain't even mad...

Lol that's retarded...
The artist you are on a fan forum for releases a song 2 weeks ago.... and you "forgot about it" because there was no promo to the public. Shit "fan" much...

All of you are so fucking dramatic. I hope Britney quits music just to spite you all...

• Like 3

On 7/30/2016 at 9:40 AM, werkit89 said:

Just fucking wait and see so quick to jump on the rumour bandwagon

Such a bunch of melodramatic hoes 

Besides does britney even know she's actually released a song??:crying4:

Haha that's probably the best point so far!

She's on twitter like, wtf am I trending for now?! haha

WHEN do people learn no never GO with rumors, or things that haven't been official!!! You are setting yourself up for some dissapointment, and you make it all a LOT worse than it really is! I bet everything is just as fine as it is..

Gaga never officially said why "do what you want" was scrapped!

• Like 2

ALMOST EVERY RUMOUR we hear in this fan base turns out to be false.

Lol literally every single rumour (especially about new music videos or awards performances) ends up as a big shitstorm....

Lol cool the fuck down. Look at how epic it was looking, they will not scrap this video.

Keep in mind some of the "fans" on here post stuff like this as they are not really fans but want to see you all stress out...
In fact the only receipts we have so far is that... YES SHE SHOT A FULL MUSIC VIDEO WITH LACHAPPELE.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2016 at 3:33 PM, Caroline77 said:

See ya when the video comes out then. At least i'm not the one having a meltdown over stupid speculation here :byebitch: 

On 8/1/2016 at 2:34 PM, Caroline77 said:

Actually yes. But how about you wait anyway, you're here complaining but what do you know about your supposed "original concept"? Yeah nothing.

On 8/1/2016 at 0:44 PM, Caroline77 said:

I'm waiting for your apology. 

On August 1, 2016 at 10:33 AM, Caroline77 said:

See ya when the video comes out then. At least i'm not the one having a meltdown over stupid speculation here :byebitch: 

On August 1, 2016 at 2:20 PM, ElleNino said:

And the LaChapelle rumour about him having complete control or backing out is bullshit...

On August 1, 2016 at 3:28 PM, Joanhs said:

WHEN do people learn no never GO with rumors, or things that haven't been official!!! You are setting yourself up for some dissapointment, and you make it all a LOT worse than it really is! I bet everything is just as fine as it is..

5Gu1PUXqeQxQA.gif

iCinSHCt05eHC.gif

• Like 1