Lindsey Lohan has an issue with Jared Leto??

Domino

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 hour ago, Viva La Jessica said:

lilo can suck my belly fat. fucking flop DARES to say something negative about the successfull jared? dumb alcoholic slut.

lol usually her Instagram is just super lame and boring. I don't know why I follow it??? Right before this she posted a sexy photo of herself in bed and the caption was about Nice, France and terrorism

Yeah she is a crazy attention seeker, I just wasn't sure why she picked Jared? I didn't think they were involved??

9 minutes ago, Baby Go Slow said:

lol usually her Instagram is just super lame and boring. I don't know why I follow it??? Right before this she posted a sexy photo of herself in bed and the caption was about Nice, France and terrorism

Yeah she is a crazy attention seeker, I just wasn't sure why she picked Jared? I didn't think they were involved??

she picked him, cause he never allowed her to suck his precious big d

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Viva La Jessica said:

she picked him, cause he never allowed her to suck his precious big d

I think you're right. I looked into it a tiny bit and I found a Perez article about how everyone had their doubts about her having a relationship with him even though she said they did, because there was no evidence of it and he wasn't even on the "list"

Meanwhile she chickened out and pulled it down, and started rambling about something else? Maybe she's using again? Idk. I doubt she has as many fans as he does, especially with Suicide Squad. Maybe she wanted a part.

image.png

34 minutes ago, Baby Go Slow said:

I think you're right. I looked into it a tiny bit and I found a Perez article about how everyone had their doubts about her having a relationship with him even though she said they did, because there was no evidence of it and he wasn't even on the "list"

Meanwhile she chickened out and pulled it down, and started rambling about something else? Maybe she's using again? Idk. I doubt she has as many fans as he does, especially with Suicide Squad. Maybe she wanted a part.

image.png

that girl has to much dope up her nose. why the fuck would legend jared touch her va-jay-jay with his d? he aint got time for some STDs.