Do NOT stream on mute!!!

Just making sure everyone knows this, when you stream on YouTube/Spotify/Apple Music make sure you DO NOT mute your volume otherwise your streams will not count for the charts!

I've been streaming with my volume as low as possible so that there are still vocals coming out softly. Either do that or stick your headphones in.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Mordecai Allender said:

Just making sure everyone knows this, when you stream on YouTube/Spotify/Apple Music make sure you DO NOT mute your volume otherwise your streams will not count for the charts!

I've been streaming with my volume as low as possible so that there are still vocals coming out softly. Either do that or stick your headphones in.

Can't you just turn your speakers all the way down??

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheOriginalDollz said:

whats the youtube link that has it to where I can put it on repeat?

I know there's a thing where you can refresh it every thirty seconds, but if you wanna just do it on YouTube, if you right click twice on the video a "secret" menu will pop up and you can select "loop".

6 minutes ago, partyinfrench said:

@Viva La Jessica @gimmework @laracroftonline @alexdaily @Baby Go Slow @TheOriginalDollz

Streaming Don't and Do: 

DON'T:

- DON'T: Mute your computer or Spotify/YouTube/Apple Music - they can detect that and then your stream wont count.

- DON'T: Play MMO repeatedly. You will qualify as spam. Be very sure to break up 3-5 streams with another video/song (preferably Britney). 

- DON'T: Only keep repeating. Try to refresh if possible. That gives extra assurance that your view/listen will be counted towards streaming points

DO:

- DO: Create a playlist. A playlist will also help your streams get counted by the charts because it breaks up the views to avoid making it look like spamming. Be sure to make a playlist on YouTube and Spotify of Make Me continuously but SPLIT IT UP with a different video/song for between every 3-5 Make Me's to avoid your streams being disqualified

DO: Stream on multiple devices: those of you with phones/tablets/phablets/hybrids or extra computers please use them to your advantage. You can create a free account for Spotify to gain other streams.

- DO: Use a VPN. Not only will your stream be more likely to count towards Billboard charts and US stats. You csn bought a 1 year membership for $1.https://store.techspot.com/sales/pay-what-you-want-ipinator-vpn

:displeased:

thats ridicolous

• Like 1

1 hour ago, partyinfrench said:

@Viva La Jessica @gimmework @laracroftonline @alexdaily @Baby Go Slow @TheOriginalDollz

Streaming Don't and Do: 

DON'T:

- DON'T: Mute your computer or Spotify/YouTube/Apple Music - they can detect that and then your stream wont count.

- DON'T: Play MMO repeatedly. You will qualify as spam. Be very sure to break up 3-5 streams with another video/song (preferably Britney). 

- DON'T: Only keep repeating. Try to refresh if possible. That gives extra assurance that your view/listen will be counted towards streaming points

DO:

- DO: Create a playlist. A playlist will also help your streams get counted by the charts because it breaks up the views to avoid making it look like spamming. Be sure to make a playlist on YouTube and Spotify of Make Me continuously but SPLIT IT UP with a different video/song for between every 3-5 Make Me's to avoid your streams being disqualified

DO: Stream on multiple devices: those of you with phones/tablets/phablets/hybrids or extra computers please use them to your advantage. You can create a free account for Spotify to gain other streams.

- DO: Use a VPN. Not only will your stream be more likely to count towards Billboard charts and US stats. You csn bought a 1 year membership for $1.https://store.techspot.com/sales/pay-what-you-want-ipinator-vpn

The volume thing is literally impossible unless you mute it with the Spotify volume/Google Play volume/whichever in- window toggle. Or if you are using an installed player. If you are using web players and mute your computer, a website can NOT detect that.

Secondly, I've gotten mixed messages regarding the spamming thing. I think it may depend how many times, or for how long you are repeating something. Different services have different thresholds and different ways to monitor "cheating".

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JoshLee said:

I don't think it matters if your volume is muted or not. Do they spy on your computer volume or something? :orangu: 

If you mute it in the window or on the app, you're technically using their service to mute. Spotify will pause your stream when a commercial comes on because people used to mute commercials. However, if you mute your computer itself they couldn't tell, unless you are using the Spotify application, and even then I'm not sure. Plus, if you have external speakers and keep the volume going to them all the way up, but turn the knob on your speakers themselves down, they cannot tell that either.

22 hours ago, Baby Go Slow said:

If you mute it in the window or on the app, you're technically using their service to mute. Spotify will pause your stream when a commercial comes on because people used to mute commercials. However, if you mute your computer itself they couldn't tell, unless you are using the Spotify application, and even then I'm not sure. Plus, if you have external speakers and keep the volume going to them all the way up, but turn the knob on your speakers themselves down, they cannot tell that either.

Stalkers :umomg: