Spotify and Apple Music streams are more important than purchases

WillR

Everyone needs to stop paying so much attention to the silly obsolete iTunes purchase numbers, it's irrelevant. 2 things matter in 2016 when you're talking about a single: Spotify plays and Apple Music plays. Are these numbers available?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, partyinfrench said:

you can just buy on Itunes and if you already did...Streaming on youtube . Britney don't have the good support from the public, all she has were her fan. :crying1: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oydff0QlXSM&index=1&list=PLVCQvjeUOrRjC7_Tcva7S3giKjGSfExGU

leave it on and let it repeat by them-self. 

i bought it on itunes but the vid is blocked for germany, so i cant stream it on yt.

8 minutes ago, partyinfrench said:

why? :ummm: what u just said was describe what it is in the us. 

well you only see the good stuff about the EU in the news, but the truth is..... i dont really want to talk about it. because there are many "pro-EU" people and i dont want to excuse and explain myself 23748739837487 times in this thread.

I purchased my on iTunes however to listen to the song ... I go to the top tracks section to play it ... So it'll count as a stream!

I haven't used Spotify since Apple Music tried downloading to stream on there also but couldn't figure out how to work the damn thing LOL