Rise #1

QueenBBitches

4 minutes ago, Ariana Grande said:

Never ever let him go :yestbh: 

Ten years he's been listening to me go on about Britney and has heard way more music of hers than most of the GP. He is a fan by proxy. <3

2 minutes ago, Darkhorse said:

Slay! I wish my fiancé supported my constant Britney talking :crying3:

This poor man hears it All.The.Time. Right now. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Baby Go Slow said:

Ten years he's been listening to me go on about Britney and has heard way more music of hers than most of the GP. He is a fan by proxy. <3

This poor man hears it All.The.Time. Right now. 

I can only hope for my future wife to be like that :crying5: 

Also, tell him to buy Make Me on iTunes :omg1: 

• Like 5

We got to No.1 in god knows how many countries. We did it. I know it fucking sucks Katy released a single on the same day. But does it matter? No. Cus we still won anyway.

:bai: :dealwithit:

is this a bad time to say that I think Rise is a decent song?

• Like 1

Another way to look at this is Britney did little promo beyond an interview or two and some teasing on social media, she's only dropped the song and initially it was only available on iTunes and Apple Music, there is no music video - and she still hit #1. It took Katy Perry everything under the sun (Olympics tie-in, Today Show appearance, a video) to cross Britney just an hour or so ago! I think once the video comes or even some additional promo, that #1 spot is hers.

Either way, it's also just iTunes. Let's see how the Billboard charts play out.

• Like 4

I'm cool wit it on #2. Britney was #1 for around 10 hours, that's big in the pop music world! It's all about longevity.  We just gotta buy stream and request and the song will do just fine. Hopefully the music video drops soon. Cuz that is going to blast her up to the top super fast. Keep up the great work Dee-Vas!! I've been streaming on Apple non-Stop since it came out! 

• Like 4

Just to clarify: Britney only tweeted about MMO once. That's the only promo she has done. 

Katy was tweeting all day, she bought all of the iTunes banners, was on TV shows, released a video, + Payola and it took her that long to get there? She's over.

Also Britney is 20 years into her career, Katy Perry is relatively new to the industry in comparison. She should be ashamed.

Just wait until Brit actually starts promoting and the MV drops. She's in it for the long game trust me. And continue streaming, streaming counts more than sales these days. 

• Like 4