"MAKE ME" It's officially out!

crisrpj

3 minutes ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

:crying1::crying2::crying3::crying4::crying5::crying11:

It is so damn good.  Smooth, sexy, and effortless plus G-Eazy sounds good on the track with her. :slay:

Katy Perry, I enjoy her too, should've kept that shit she released tonight. :idgaf:  

I can't believe she dropped her single tonight, too, wtf. I haven't listened to it yet, but everything I'm reading on Twitter is that it's bad. 

6 minutes ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

:crying1::crying2::crying3::crying4::crying5::crying11:

It is so damn good.  Smooth, sexy, and effortless plus G-Eazy sounds good on the track with her. :slay:

Katy Perry, I enjoy her too, should've kept that shit she released tonight. :idgaf:  

im so pissed at Katy. we should all comment buy Make Me By Britney Spears And G Eazy on her recent instagram post :bj: 

10 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

I can't believe she dropped her single tonight, too, wtf. I haven't listened to it yet, but everything I'm reading on Twitter is that it's bad. 

From what I read this is the Olympic theme song, considering how bad things are in Rio it's fitting.  :sorrynotsorry:  It's a very underwhelming, Sia-esque ballad.  :canwenot:

8 minutes ago, ifuseekme said:

im so pissed at Katy. we should all comment buy Make Me By Britney Spears And G Eazy on her recent instagram post :bj: 

"Make Me..."  is str8 fire, Katy tried and failed.  :hug:

• Like 1