• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

HybridFan3

Official #MakeMe Streaming Thread!

Official #MakeMe Streaming Thread!

Vevo/YouTube (If you're located overseas, please get a U.S. IP Address so every play can count on the Billboard Hot 100; try using a VPN or Proxy set to the U.S.)

*Get the Opera browser for a free VPN*

Apple Music: Leave it playing in the background!

Spotify: Stream it all day and all night!

*Stream on multiple devices if you can: phone, tablet, PC, laptop*

Please stream #MakeMe on these major streaming services:

Apple Music: 

Spotify: 

VEVO: 

iTunes:

Google Play: 

https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Britney_Spears_Make_Me?id=Bh2anbi6tsb7zpw7tlxuayp3dwi

If you have any suggestions, please leave them in this thread and I'll add it to the OP!

• Like 1

So this morning at 8 am the youtube video had only about 300K and now just 4hrs later it is at 446K!!! I think that is good progress but I don't know!!! Does anyone know what the views/streaming rate is of other songs that have debuted in the top 5 or 1 on BB HOT????!!!!!

If it keeps up this momentum it will be adding over 1Mill views per day! Is that enough? 

FREAKING OUT OVER HERE!!!! :crying4::excited::goofyney:

I've had Apple Music replaying on my phone- is this a stream that actually counts for anything? Are the numbers available? Because it's killing my battery so if it's pointless I wanna stop lmao

• Like 1

GUYS ATTENTION!!! GOOGLE 'AUTOREFRESH'. IS AN GOOGLE CHROME EXTENSION THAT WILL HELP A LOT WITH THE VEVO VIEWS. INSTALL AND SET THE SECONDS TO 30S, THEN OPEN A LOT OF PAGES, SO THE PAGES WILL AUTOMATICALLY REFRESH EACH 30S GIVING A LOT OF VIEWS FOR MINUTE.

• Like 1

I bought the song on my ipad off iTunes. I played it several times while I was online on my music of the songs I purchased. Does it count as streaming if I am offline with no Internet but still playing the song from my music archive?

On ‎15‎. ‎07‎. ‎2016 at 6:32 PM, gimmework said:

So this morning at 8 am the youtube video had only about 300K and now just 4hrs later it is at 446K!!! I think that is good progress but I don't know!!! Does anyone know what the views/streaming rate is of other songs that have debuted in the top 5 or 1 on BB HOT????!!!!!

If it keeps up this momentum it will be adding over 1Mill views per day! Is that enough? 

FREAKING OUT OVER HERE!!!! :crying4::excited::goofyney:

OMG how I love your signature!!!! (Britney eras) <3<3<3<3<3 

• Like 1

It's been played 1.6 million times on Spotify so far. I think yesterday it was 900,000. I have it on repeats running in the background on my computer. I also have 10 YouTube tabs open set to auto refresh every 20 seconds.

I am back from Holiday. I live in Germany and i want to help. How? The Video is blocked in Germany. I use proxflow for chrome. Does it count for bb top 100?

@HybridFan3 or anyone else... Streaming / download question: I have a library card and it has access to a website called FreeGal Music. If I download and stream on there will it count as well as everything else? I already downloaded it last week, but if it's going to count I want to use up all my streaming time for Britney. I get 5 max downloads each week and 3 hours of streaming. Thank you.

FreeGal Chart: Britney is number 8 in the US and 10 in my local area and number 1 in Top Singles.