Your worst injuries?

Lascivious

- I fell off a bike in Grade 5 and went face-first into the concrete and broke my front tooth. It was such a hassle getting it fixed. It made me hate the dentist for life.

- I took wrestling training over a year ago and I tore my ACL. It was so weird. It felt like my right knee and everything under it wasn't apart of my body anymore. Like it was flopping around or something. Like it wasn't even mine. And I didn't feel any pain only until like 20 minutes after the incident. Probably because I was in such shock.  :xf15:

Guest heyrickyusofine

I've done the standard breaking my arm and splitting my head open but the worst was when I broke my leg. I got hit by a drunk driver and my leg broke in three places, the doctor said it was like when you shatter glass it was in so many pieces. It popped out of my leg and my mum had to sign a form to give them permission to amputate as they were 90% sure that It would have to be removed. However by some miracle, 13 months later after being in a wheelchair and unable to walk my leg was fixed and I could walk again. But it was the worst accident of my life and I am just so grateful I still have my leg.

I've done the standard breaking my arm and splitting my head open but the worst was when I broke my leg. I got hit by a drunk driver and my leg broke in three places, the doctor said it was like when you shatter glass it was in so many pieces. It popped out of my leg and my mum had to sign a form to give them permission to amputate as they were 90% sure that It would have to be removed. However by some miracle, 13 months later after being in a wheelchair and unable to walk my leg was fixed and I could walk again. But it was the worst accident of my life and I am just so grateful I still have my leg.

I thought it was bad enough with the "breaking my arm and splitting my head open" but oh my God it got worst.  :o

Glad you've recovered flawlessly though.  :yesplz:

Guest heyrickyusofine

I thought it was bad enough with the "breaking my arm and splitting my head open" but oh my God it got worst.  :o

Glad you've recovered flawlessly though.  :yesplz:

Thank you :) I'm a professional dancer so just glad I've got my leg. Dancing to Britney wouldn't be the same in a wheelchair, at least I'd get priority access at concerts though I suppose :P
  • Like 1

I've never really been injured but I used to have a lip piercing when I was about 14 and it was like a half circle thingy and I remember I was giving an eskimo kiss to my four year old sister at the time and it got stuck in her nostril then she suddenly pulled her head back and it literally ripped through my skin and lip :neyde: I still have a scar smh

- I fell off a bike in Grade 5 and went face-first into the concrete and broke my front tooth. It was such a hassle getting it fixed. It made me hate the dentist for life.

- I took wrestling training over a year ago and I tore my ACL. It was so weird. It felt like my right knee and everything under it wasn't apart of my body anymore. Like it was flopping around or something. Like it wasn't even mine. And I didn't feel any pain only until like 20 minutes after the incident. Probably because I was in such shock.  :xf15:

That sounds awful! Poor bby :hug: I hope they didn't have any longterm damage :kiss2:

I've never really been injured but I used to have a lip piercing when I was about 14 and it was like a half circle thingy and I remember I was giving an eskimo kiss to my four year old sister at the time and it got stuck in her nostril then she suddenly pulled her head back and it literally ripped through my skin and lip :neyde: I still have a scar smh

Shit oh my god! I cant even imagine the pain :crying1:

Fell over and busted my head open on an aquarium when I was 2, had to get stitches

I busted my head open on a cabinet door when I was 14

Passed out and hit my head on the hardwood floor and got a concussion when I was 21

Got severely burned in a fire last year

And got cut really deep with a sword a few months ago lol

• 1 year later...

1. I stapled my finger, the staple went through the finger.

2. My friend accidentally closed the hood of his car on my finger. It hurt so bad I cried and bled for hours. :crying1:

you have a problem with ur fingers gurl ya need to protect them more tbh  :yeahkright:

-At age 5 I fell from the stairs and I hit my head on the corner of the wall

-At age 17 I was hit by a bike and my ankle was pretty bruised making me unable to walk for a week

-At age 16 I had a knee injury while dancing on stage(I'm a theatrical actor- performer) which left me with cronic pains and reduced dancing ability. It's pretty scary to think it could happen again on stage

-1 year ago I had a car accident where I hit my arm and face and I was saved becaused I steered the wheel and threw my car on a metalic trashcan(the big ones)

I busted my head open when I was like 8 years old jumping on my parent's bed. I had to get multiple stitches.

When I was maybe 9 I was running across some gravel and I fell and cut my knee open and got gravel in it. :ashley: a nurse that I knew was nearby and she was getting gravel out of it and I was crying :ashley: it hurt like crazy :ashley: I still got a big scar from it :ashley:

I also got my wisdom teeth removed earlier this year. Not really an injury, but it wasn't fun and it hurt a lot. Plus I had to go to the dentist a ton. :(