Xtina body during her prime was just .....

Christino

Xtina has that pear shape - wide hips and narrow shoulders.. She's just not naturally built like Britney is (perfect, obviously)

It's a shame, and I don't like to judge people on things they have no control over... but Xtina's body reminds me of Gaga. It's just an odd, awkward shape. They can workout all they want but they'll never truly have that perfect body

Xtina has that pear shape - wide hips and narrow shoulders.. She's just not naturally built like Britney is (perfect, obviously)

It's a shame, and I don't like to judge people on things they have no control over... but Xtina's body reminds me of Gaga. It's just an odd, awkward shape. They can workout all they want but they'll never truly have that perfect body

Tbh.. Britney's body during her prime slays the entire pop industry  :crying1:

• Like 1

She had a H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E style,but come on,her body looked good.

Just because we're Britney fans,it doesn't mean that we can't admire someone else's beauty body.

9ec727a8-4af1-421d-86ff-f72e019644f2.jpe

Christina+Aguilera+Maxim+2002+Outtakes-0

Christina-Aguilera-Xtina-sported-some-ch

1_Christina_Aguilera_035.jpg

But yeah,Britney was way better. She had a beautiful face,and she was sexy without being a slut. :queenflopga:

brit took a lot of pics during the itz era that are pretty much just as risque as those. there's no need to slut shame.

• 2 weeks later...

IA. I did like that era from her though, poor fashion sense and all. How she ended up looking how she looks now is beyond me.

But Britney has always been special  :)

I liked that era too :D

Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but she looked way hotter in Candyman than in those photos y'all

I think she seemed more classy. That's just my opinion though.

I loved the stripped stage of her career - but one thing she was thin - and looked OK - but she was never defined and toned like Britney during the same period... Lets be honest.. kewl.png

:tbh: Brit's body was bangin!

But no, not really

I mean, Xtina was skinny. Not fit. Look at her weird shape and body parts. Not one part of her body was tight.

Britney on the other hand was fit as fuuuck

omg you're right! Idk why I always thought xtina was on par with Britney body-wise but now that i actually compare pictures, she was nowhere near Britney's level   :disagreewitchu:  She actually had zero muscle definition.

BritneySpearsVMAs2001.jpg vs badoutfit.jpg