Britney’s long time friend Andre Fuentes passed away. #RIPAndreFuentes

vicima

3 minutes ago, Viva La Jessica said:

who? why?

WHO? Seriously? He was a backup dancer during the early eras and did choreography for Womanizer + Circus. He was a good friend to Britney. He was featured a lot in For The Record and always spoke so highly of Brit. This is really sad and shocking.

Does anyone know what happened?? 

• Like 15

Wow, that is so sad :crying3:

I always thought it was a shame that he didn't work with Britney after 2008 because it seemed like they had such a good relationship, after all they had been together since the begining! Judging by what I saw on FTR he was a very good choreographer that connected with the dancers he worked with, and that's a very important quality to have in that bussiness.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, JocastaIsYoMama said:

WHO? Seriously? He was a backup dancer during the early eras and did choreography for Womanizer + Circus. He was a good friend to Britney. He was featured a lot in For The Record and always spoke so highly of Brit. This is really sad and shocking.

where does it says that i have to remember every damn choreographer or producer who worked with britney? i dont even know her dancers names and i dont think i ever need it. its like the math shit you learn in school...

whatever he looks young. hope it werent drugs who killed him.

42 minutes ago, JocastaIsYoMama said:

Fucking this. He was behind Britney's signature dance moves. He was there during that hard transition between Blackout and Circus. He supported her throughout the years :crying4:

This is so sad :crying1:

36 minutes ago, Viva La Jessica said:

where does it says that i have to remember every damn choreographer or producer who worked with britney? i dont even know her dancers names and i dont think i ever need it. its like the math shit you learn in school...

whatever he looks young. hope it werent drugs who killed him.

You don't have to learn the names of every people working with Britney. No one does.

But you should be more careful where you display your ignorance. Commenting "who?" on a thread about someone's passing may come off as rude, and it's generally uncalled for. No matter dead or alive.

About the math "shit", only smart people get it and use it in real life, so you don't have to worry about that, sweetie. :dbab:

• Like 7

I'm literally heartbroken. He always seemed to have such a sweet soul and was a HUGE part of the Britney family. I remember him helping her go through her Oops moves in Hawaii in "Britney live and more". 

It's going to be hard watching DWAD, Stages and FTR too. May he rest in peace.

• Like 2

Such sad news today…..

Britney’s long time friend and choreographer, Andre Fuentes passed away. Sources close to Britney-Galaxy say that Andre was very sick and has been struggling to intake food. Andre was suppose to attend an  event last night but never showed up. His friends were concerned and showed up to his house, where they found him inside.

dance 2

The Britney armies hearts our very heavy by hearing this sad news and our prayers are with Andre’s family. Thank you for being an amazing choreographer and friend to our queen Britney. You truly made the Britney Army very happy.

RIP Andre<3

View the full article

1 hour ago, Ariana Grande said:

Fucking this. He was behind Britney's signature dance moves. He was there during that hard transition between Blackout and Circus. He supported her throughout the years :crying4:

This is so sad :crying1:

You don't have to learn the names of every people working with Britney. No one does.

But you should be more careful where you display your ignorance. Commenting "who?" on a thread about someone's passing may come off as rude, and it's generally uncalled for. No matter dead or alive.

About the math "shit", only smart people get it and use it in real life, so you don't have to worry about that, sweetie. :dbab:

Preach it, preach it, you're the teacher :bomt: