Who's the most famous female singer in your country?

kasavas

At my country it's definitely Doda. She it's very controversy, radio station's don't play her but she is still at the top. She got a second place in MTV Europe Music Awards as a Best European Artist in 2009. She play rock/pop and here it is one of her songs. 

Her absolutely great cover of Titanium 

And i must say, she's absolutely doing a best show in Poland (three songs performances from her DVD)

• Like 1

I think it's safe to say that Shakira is the most successful female singer in Spain. Almost everything she releases becomes a hit here tbh.

Inna is also a hitmaker here. There are people who don't know her name yet tho, but if you list them the hits she has, they recognise her instantly.

Regarding Spanish singers, we have Malú and Mónica Naranjo, for example, but my personal favorites are Soraya, Edurne, Natalia...

• Like 1

At my country it's definitely Doda. She it's very controversy, radio station's don't play her but she is still at the top. She got a second place in MTV Europe Music Awards as a Best European Artist in 2009. She play rock/pop and here it is one of her songs. 

Her absolutely great cover of Titanium 

And i must say, she's absolutely doing a best show in Poland (three songs performances from her DVD)

Well, you're right, but we also have Honey, Margaret (they sing in english) and Sylwia Grzeszczak (she is perfect <3), Ewelina Lisowska. They are very famous now! Doda was flawless but I don't like her music now :/

Wasted

Thank You Very Much

Ewelina Lisowska - W Strone Słońca

TBH :queenflopga: She can keep copying :queenflopga:

this.

also,I went to a Despina's concert back in 2012,and Elli was there,and nobody gave a shit about her,and we were waiting to meet Despina and Elli kept looking at us and she was smiling. And we were looking at her like :overthis:

She left early and she looked so pissed off :soofunny:

I felt sorry for her tho :umum:

I overused the word "and",I know :verycool:

this.

also,I went to a Despina's concert back in 2012,and Elli was there,and nobody gave a shit about her,and we were waiting to meet Despina and Elli kept looking at us and she was smiling. And we were looking at her like :overthis:

She left early and she looked so pissed off :soofunny:

I felt sorry for her tho :umum:

I overused the word "and",I know :verycool:

#poordat :queenflopga: