Pop Artist @Meghan_Trainor Talks About @britneyspears With @JoJoWright On @1027KIISFM #LosAngeles! #BBMAs

News

Britney Meghan

#BritneyArmy!

Pop star Meghan Trainor has recently sat down with iconic radio personality and host JoJo Wright from the MAJOR radio station 102.7 KIIS FM Los Angeles to talk about her recently released album “Thank You” on the 102.7 KIIS FM Facebook page; during the interview with JoJo Wright, she has revealed that she would like to meet Britney Spears at the 2016 Billboard Music Awards #BBMAs!

You can check out the full interview on the official 102.7 KIIS FM Facebook page here.

She has also talked about Britney on GMA and has mentioned that when she was younger, she would make everyone stop talking when Britney comes on and starts performing on TV!

She is such a STAN! Slay us, Meghan!

Iconic Radio personality JoJo Wright from 102.7 KIIS FM Los Angeles is also a huge fan of Britney Spears! He provided Britney-Galaxy with this amazing picture of him and Britney from an interview they had a few years ago!

Britney Spears and JoJo Wright

Amazing! Thank you for the ADORABLE picture, JoJo!

Britney Galaxy reached out and asked him the story behind the picture and how it was like meeting the Queen of POP!

-How was it like interviewing Britney Spears?

JoJo Wright:

-I recall once, many years ago I was live on air with Wilmer Valderama, and I played one of her songs that I had edited a comedic rap into (yes, me rapping). Several minutes later, I got a call on the request lines from Larry Rudolph (her manager), Britney wanted to speak with me. Wilmer and I assumed she was mad at me for rapping on her song, I was braced for a verbal thrashing… but she LOVED it!!! Whew! I mean you don’t want Brit mad at you! Interviewed or bumped into her several times over the years, always very sweet!

AMAZING! A JoJo WrightNey InterviewNey with Britney Spears in 2016 would totally slay us! Thank you for providing Britney-Galaxy this story, JoJo!

Make sure to listen his daily popular and entertaining radio show #JoJoOnTheRadio from 7 P.M. to 10 P.M. PST/Pacific Standard Time and KIIS FM JoJo’s Top 9 At 9 Countdown at 9 P.M. PST on 102.7 KIIS FM Los Angeles on the iHeartRadio mobile app and website! Also make sure to follow his official Twitter page @JoJoWright and 102.7 KIIS FM Twitter page @1027kiisfm!

Don’t forget to check Meghan Trainor’s Latest Potentially Scream & Shout/Body Ache/Trouble For Me Inspired Single “Me Too” here:

Discuss this on our newly upgraded Universe forums!

View the full article

29 minutes ago, Britnoy said:

She's kinda cute and always have nice words for Britney.
Most people just hate her cause she's confident and feels comfortable with her body. :tea2:

17 minutes ago, JocastaIsYoMama said:

People hate her because her music is shit and she is annoying af :britney-arrow:

THIS. 

It has nothing to do with confidence, confidence is a good thing. She's just annoying and doesn't seem genuine 

5 hours ago, JocastaIsYoMama said:

On a Britney forum, boo :zoomzoom: The only reason I'm discussing her is because she keeps discussing Britney. 

Cute that you're one of the 8 people who bought her album last week tho :happywalk:

Actually, nope. And you should stop judging ppl you don't even know tbh, it's not cool. You're funny to me but sometimes you just say real shitty things. Meghan is a cool chick, you may not like it, that's okay but you don't even know her either :nowaygif: 

18 minutes ago, GlamReloaded said:

Actually, nope. And you should stop judging ppl you don't even know tbh, it's not cool. You're funny to me but sometimes you just say real shitty things. Meghan is a cool chick, you may not like it, that's okay but you don't even know her either :nowaygif: 

meghan trainor is a nasty pig w/ shit music and a fake, annoying persona :happywalk:

put me on your ignore list, puta 

k9hm35.jpg

19 hours ago, JocastaIsYoMama said:

That annoying pig talks about Britney more than she talks about her own shit music :no1curr:

Can you just stop calling music you don't like "shit" ? The GP claims her latest music sounds like something Britney would sing so...  :no1curr:

1 hour ago, Mike. said:

Can you just stop calling music you don't like "shit" ? The GP claims her latest music sounds like something Britney would sing so...  :no1curr:

just cuz it sounds like Britney or that she likes Britney, it doesn't make someone automatically like her

same goes for someone who doesn't like britney at all, it doesn't make someone automatically dislike them

her music is bearable, however she doesn't seem to be genuine