Is anyone else excited for Eurovision tonight?

I_need_me

19 minutes ago, Britnoy said:

I am! Can't wait for tonight!

This year songs are way better than the past years, tbh. It seems some countries are taking the contest seriously again.
I'm a little pissed about JT performing there. We had enough with Australia participating. :displeased:

I know! It was so weird when they announced his performance, like, Eurovision is not a normal festival with normal acts, it has to be weird and original, that's what makes it so special. Having a mainstream global artist just feels out of place :aintevenmad:

6 minutes ago, I_need_me said:

I know! It was so weird when they announced his performance, like, Eurovision is not a normal festival with normal acts, it has to be weird and original, that's what makes it so special. Having a mainstream global artist just feels out of place :aintevenmad:

It only would be acceptable if it were an european artist, IMHO.
60832036.jpg
 :pepsi:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HannahLou said:

I don't think Ukraine deserved to win Russia was much better. :4music:

I'm really disappointed in the Europe public vote, UK were doing fine with the Jury vote it just proves that alot people vote politically and it really annoys me!! :grumpy:

I feel like Russia's song wasn't bad, but it was just averagely good, it was all about the performance. Ukraine's song was incredibly original and honestly, I had never felt so many emotions coming from a singer in my life until I heard Jamala singing. I understand why she won, she sang from her heart! 

I'm happy Ukraine won. It was one of my favorites from the beginning. :yay1:
It's different, have a powerful message and the song's production is quite amazing. You could see Jamala was really putting her heart and soul on the song.
I also find great that one of the poorest countries from Europe won. This could help to increase a little their economy with the money that the tourism will invest there next year.

I almost had a seizure seeing Australia getting so many votes...:idontunderstand:

These were my favorites(not in order):

Bulgaria
Armenia
Croatia
Russia
Israel
Australia
Georgia
Belgium 
Spain
Italy
Malta
France
Germany

I enjoyed the show so much.

I hope next year is as good as this one or even better.:awkwarddd:

10 hours ago, I_need_me said:

I feel like Russia's song wasn't bad, but it was just averagely good, it was all about the performance. Ukraine's song was incredibly original and honestly, I had never felt so many emotions coming from a singer in my life until I heard Jamala singing. I understand why she won, she sang from her heart! 

I just prefer more pop stuff, I'm not a fan of the slower songs :bomt:

1 minute ago, HannahLou said:

I just prefer more pop stuff, I'm not a fan of the slower songs :bomt:

Yeah, I preffer more dancey stuff too, I actually voted for Latvia :aintevenmad:

But idk, it's nice to see that something different with an important message reached people, so yeah, I'm happy :xf2:

• Like 1