omgosh i hope this doesnt turn into exhell 2.0

Nelli Gaidai

i am soo scared i feel like the trolls r taking over this place too now. :shake: they started making their way over here. ive started seeing some negative comments. i hope the mods on here will take really good care of us and this site and not allow for exhell 2.0 to happen. 

i think here is a good stuff

i get your point but i dont think so

Girl, you need a little of variety so we can have a balance of things...

You can't just believe everyone's going to be nice and shit all the time.

I mean, I even have my own "negative" opinions on certain things, but it's more fun to drag the fuck out of trolls than just ban them tbh.

Relax.

tumblr_n660ivJOgG1sqom46o2_250.png

this. i think it's impossible to harness the saucy wittiness of the Barmy.

I hear Barmy sassiness, in small concentrated doses, is what powers the Large Hadron Collider :mhm:

But yeah don't be so alarmed. Unislay is already eons ahead of the cuntastrophe unfolding on exfail

won't happen

:toxicwink:

Also flawless owners are flawless.

• Like 1

Well atleast jordan will have a dead forum then :)

Jordan I think forget what bitches we can be  :cringing:

He was thinking we would sit around and fade quietly into the background  :umno:  

Walking away from his mess   :walkonby:  :walkonby:  acting like the B army was there for specifically Jordan  :thumbsup:

B Fans deserved better :D   :clap:

:toxicwink:

Honestly I was really nervous about that but now I've learned to let it go :mhm:

I'm 100% against negativity, but there's negativity everywhere and the only way to not "have" it is to not focus on it. :yes:

I absolutely agree. The more you focus the worse it gets

• Like 1

Im used to Exhell, so every time I post something on here, I get scared of the lashback. Im a positive fan, but I dont have a problem saying I wasnt into certain songs or albums. I never get harshly critical, or mean to anyone especially Britney.

I couldn't believe Jordan let some of the crap topics on exhell fly.  :umum:

• Like 2

i am soo scared i feel like the trolls r taking over this place too now. :shake: they started making their way over here. ive started seeing some negative comments. i hope the mods on here will take really good care of us and this site and not allow for exhell 2.0 to happen. 

Don't ya worry about that. The moment you see a topic bitching about Britney's mental health/kids/her looks/and so on feel free to report the shit out of it.  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Guest Inthezoney

Don't ya worry about that. The moment you see a topic bitching about Britney's mental health/kids/her looks/and so on feel free to report the shit out of it.  :thumbsup:

doing it too :)